Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

HELP JR 241s in MLST

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:57 PM
revobreaker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP JR 241s in MLST

i bought [link=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230164150179&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013]these[/link] servos and installed them in my MLST. when i turn on the radio and try to turn them they dont work properly. sometimes the servos dont turn one way, or they will turn and get stuck and not return to center.

this is all stock electronics, a normal servo works fine in place of them, and i dont have any steering linkage connected, just trying to turn the servos on their own.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Dokioto

Default RE: HELP JR 241s in MLST

Are your batteries charged? Before putting on any thing make sure they are bolth center. Did you put the connectors in the right place in the Receiver?
Old 09-05-2007, 01:40 AM
nitro _ burner

You need to connect them so that the little metal part on each connector is facing the oppisite way to the other. like you have to turn it over to see the little metal bit on the other connector. Am i making sense??
Old 09-05-2007, 10:59 AM
revobreaker

You need to connect them so that the little metal part on each connector is facing the oppisite way to the other. like you have to turn it over to see the little metal bit on the other connector. Am i making sense??
no. lol

i did have a charged battery, a normal sized servo works fine. i did plug them into the receiver correctly, i plugged them in together with the adapter and individually. i also plugged them into a traxxas receiver and they did the same thing.

the problem seems to be the servos themselves, has anyone had any problems with them?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Dokioto

I have never had a problem with them..
Old 09-06-2007, 02:11 AM
nitro _ burner

just take out the connections, and then turn them around.....