Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

need new servo'sasap.which ones do i buy?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 10:47 PM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need new servo'sasap.which ones do i buy?

well i broke the servos on my mini lst and i tried to rebuild them but it was too dificult for me to do so i need to buy some new ones.but i want to get some better ones.i dont really need more power just stronger servos that wont strip out as easily.does annyone know of some good mini servos i can buy as a stronger replacement.one that lasts longer?i am new so i dont know that much but i do kno they are mini or micro servos.anny help would be appreciated.id like to get some metal gear ones,and id like to keep the price down if possible.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:22 AM
Mr. Mugen

Default RE: need new servo'sasap.which ones do i buy?

Well how down is down? Servo's can range from 12.00 to 60.00 a piece. Hitec is now coming out with a line of micro digitals as a few more MG and HB servo's.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:00 AM
nitro _ burner

A pair of JR 241's will set you back about $66AUS (it did for me anyway) and theyre GREAT!!! and you dont need any mods to the steering train to fit them in, you only need to drill 4 hles in total, to fit them in...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:41 PM
jonnymobil

i seen the hitec hs65,those i believe have ballbearing support and metal gears.also they make one called a mighty mini and i think the number is hs81 or something.now those are expensive but they look nice.also has annyone heard of cirrus servos?they seem to be really powerfull for the price?im talking fullsize servos now,not micro for my mini lst2.they are what xtm uses in all there stuff and they allays have great torque.
Old 10-31-2007, 02:06 PM
rschoi_75

You can also get the hs-65 with karbonite gears for a little cheaper. Hobbypeople.net is having a sale on them right now.

The hs-81 will not fit the stock mlst servo mounts...its too big. You can get a caw chassis (if they still make them), or you can mod the
stock chassis by cutting.

Info on the cirrus servos can be found at globalhobby.com