Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

MINI-T Help Please........

Old 11-15-2007, 05:25 PM
joeyhatch11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MINI-T Help Please........

My stock servo on my Mini-T took a crap on me today. When i went to change it out with my servo from my RC18T, the servo saver from the Mini-T didnt fit the new servo. What's up with that? Please let me know what i need to fix this problem. Can i just get a new servo saver? And if so how do i know it's going to fit in that small space where the servo goes on the Mini-T? Link web site's too if possible. Thank guys
Old 11-15-2007, 05:53 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: MINI-T Help Please........

Because the servo horn is hex shaped and the one for the 18T has splines. Also the 18T servo will not work with the stock Mini-T RX/ESC combo.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:42 PM
rschoi_75

that's the crappy thing about the mini-t rtr. If you want to use a different servo, you have to change all the electronics. Your best bet is to get the same servo unless you want to change everything.
Old 11-15-2007, 06:52 PM
joeyhatch11

I was in the middle of changing everything. I wanna drop in my Mamba Comp set-up. The servo that came out didnt have a hex head to it. It had slines in it, but it was a small head and the one on the 18T had a fat head. But now that i think about it, shouldnt a new servo horn/saver work with the 18T servo?
Old 11-16-2007, 05:34 PM
Wild YFZ 450

yes or you might be able to open both servos and put the mini-t servo horn in the rc18t's but not 100% sure if those are changeable.... Usually they should be but yet i don't know you don't HAVE to use a servo saver... i don't use one and I have been fine and believe me i have flipped jumped etc many times. I also have the mamba if you have any problems let me know and good luck and have fun