Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

I want your thoughts on the mini monster baja

Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

I want your thoughts on the mini monster baja

Old 11-23-2007, 07:48 PM
scheibler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want your thoughts on the mini monster baja

I was pretty set on getting an rc18mt rtr and hopping it up starting with removing steering slop with the draglink. I have been looking at the Team Losi Mini Monster Baja and it seems like a good deal considering you get:
2-motors
aluminum shocks
mini spectrum 2.4ghz radio
lipo battery and charge

For all of that own or have driven the mini monster baja how is it? Is it durable, how long are run times, how long does the stock motors last, and how does the tranny handle more power?
Old 11-23-2007, 09:21 PM
Big Green Machine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I want your thoughts on the mini monster baja

The mini monster baja is basically just a Mini LST2 with a diferent body, wheel set and lipo battery. I was interested in it as well but decided to get the LST2 as I am not interested in Lipo batteries. I already have a good peak charger for Nimh, Nimh can charge slighltly quicker and cost less. The 1000 mah lipo the Mini Baja comes with isn't really all that great as well. The Mini LST2 is a updated version of the original Mini LSt but has the same basic performance and motors, if you search Youtube you can see some cool videos.
I love mine, alot more than my RC18mt. The run times are about half as much as the 18mt though due to it having 2 motors. The 18MT is fun and if it is speed you are looking for it might be a better bet, but if you like to do climbing and 4 wheeling than the Mini LSt is your truck.