Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

metal gears

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2007, 05:10 PM
novakmaxx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default metal gears

Do I need metal gears for my RC18MT because of the mamba 8000kv motor? What else do I need to do to the drive train? could you give me liks for the parts I would need. Also would I need a alum diff case? I have a 3s lipo also.

thanks
Old 11-29-2007, 10:22 PM
DeadSticker
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: metal gears

I'm running the Momba compX also and the only thing I did was put MIP super diffs with delrin gears in the front and rear. If your diffs are shimmed right the plastic gears will work fine...
Old 11-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Big Green Machine

Default RE: metal gears

What is this , like the 10th thread you've made announcing you are getting an 18mt with a 3s lipo?? Can you keep it in one thread? also all of this was discussed in the thread that I linked for you back when you made the first one. I know you are excited but seriously man you don't need to make a new thread anytime a little question arises regarding this set up you haven't even recieved ye especially when those question have been answered [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6677925/tm.htm]already[/link].