Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Micro t

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 07:00 PM
T4MANDAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro t

Iwas thinking about getting the micro t but was not sure if the small size was too small to still have fun with. I want something i can race around my house and do small jumps with. If you have a micro t let me know what you think abhout them. thanks
Old 12-14-2007, 07:13 PM
walkingcarpet900

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Micro t

there cool
just that sometimes carpet and hair
get caught in them

pretty durable 2
and fast 10 mph

fast enough for something that fits in your hands

i use 1 inch 2 inch and 3inch binders for jumps

works great =)
Old 12-14-2007, 07:35 PM
snoking16

they are so much fun. definatly get a lipo pack. if you want insane fast for indoor use get the micro T if you want a cooler look and a little better handling get the Micro DT. but a lipo is the best thing u can buy. the stock batteries suck. they stay charged for maybe 5 minutes. the lipos get about 15 minutes and is about twice as fast. i have both the micro t and micro DT and durring the winter its great because its too wet here in seattle to run my revo.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:38 PM
walkingcarpet900

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: snoking16

they are so much fun. definatly get a lipo pack. if you want insane fast for indoor use get the micro T if you want a cooler look and a little better handling get the Micro DT. but a lipo is the best thing u can buy. the stock batteries suck. they stay charged for maybe 5 minutes. the lipos get about 15 minutes and is about twice as fast. i have both the micro t and micro DT and durring the winter its great because its too wet here in seattle to run my revo.
with bearings they will up your run times to maybe around 7-8
i think they are most important upgrade

1. bearings
2. lipo
3. atomic motor
Old 12-14-2007, 07:40 PM
T4MANDAN

thanks i think I will proably get the micro t and get Lipos like you said. I just need something to do during cold Ill. winters. I want to make a track in my base ment. If anyone has a track at home please post pictures for ideas.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:36 PM
RCCanuck

I just run them around the living room with some home made jumps....take some carboard boxes and some scissors and duct tape and go to town....its a blast....I bought both of mine used for 60 bux each they already had the bearings installed and came with a pile of spare parts....I bought the Losi brushless setup for one of them,,,but haven't tested it yet..
Old 12-14-2007, 11:49 PM
scheibler

heres the track I made in my basement:
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_67...tm.htm#6728650

I use it for 1/18 and the micro t. With the micro t I just remove the two big ramps and put smaller ones in