Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

1/20th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car info needed...

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

1/20th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car info needed...

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 01:00 PM
flash_13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/20th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car info needed...

Anyone own or have info on the 1/20th scale Futaba Delphi Indy car? It was the little brother to the 1/10th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car. Do you own one? Have you done any mods to it? What is the speed and handling like stock compared to your mods? I have not had luck searching one18th, tinyrc, Google, Yahoo, or current threads on this site. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:13 PM
scheibler

Default RE: 1/20th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car info needed...

I've never heard of them and if you can't find any info on them then they are obviously not popular. If you are looking for a mini on road racer, check out these:

hpi micro rs4
kyosho mini-z
xmods
Old 12-20-2007, 02:53 PM
flash_13

Default RE: 1/20th scale Duratrax Delphi Indy car info needed...

Thanks for the suggestions. I already have a mini and am only interested in finding info about this specific model. They were made from ?...2001-2005.