Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Sent Trinity this email

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Jeremy1976

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sent Trinity this email

Hello,
I just recently purchased a Trinity Now and am very excited, in fact suppose to get it today. Thanks for a nice brushless truggy!

One thing I want to mention is that I have been hearing negative things about your customer support. I am an administrator on a R/C forum and have been in the field for many many years. Reason I am telling you this is I know if I was in your business I would want to know positive and negative feedback from the consumer. This being said that is why I am addressing this with you so it can me remedied and make your business thrive more and keep customers happy.

Finally, I think you have great products and hope you continue to do so. Hopefully you can get some of your customer service issues worked out. And please take this as constructive feedback from a customer to you. I had no other intentions other than these.

Sincerely,

Jeremy

After reading about the bad CS I just felt compelled to tell them. They have a right to know so they can try and hopefully change it. I will let you all know and copy paste the response I get from them.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Dale Gribble
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Sent Trinity this email

You should have sited specific complaints and sources. That is so general that it won't be helpful to them. That is non-constructive criticism. If I was a customer service representative, I wouldn't be able to learn one thing from that message. What is the problem? Do customers wait too long for calls? is there a language barrier? are the reps rude? Are the reps untrained and uncertain about the product? You didn't cite anything so it won't help them.

My .02.

Jeez, I guess everyone is a moderator on an R/C forum now. I am behind the times.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:26 PM
Jeremy1976

ORIGINAL: Dale Gribble

You should have sited specific complaints and sources. That is so general that it won't be helpful to them. That is non-constructive criticism. If I was a customer service representative, I wouldn't be able to learn one thing from that message. What is the problem? Do customers wait too long for calls? is there a language barrier? are the reps rude? Are the reps untrained and uncertain about the product? You didn't cite anything so it won't help them.

My .02.

Jeez, I guess everyone is a moderator on an R/C forum now. I am behind the times.
I did not want to give examples of situations or people that had complaints out of personal respect. I think no matter how big the company is they will be able to look into it and figure out what the deal is. If I was a company owner I would be all over a email like this to remedy.

Sorry you are disappointed in my email and find it "non-constructive"......................
Old 01-08-2008, 12:40 PM
chunki

Hi ,

Thanks for doing that, I just got off the phone with the nice lady at Trinity regarding my replacement spur gear....I told her I have been waiting since the 17th for the replacement. She remembers our conversations and remembers the part was sent out the day after xmas ....she will follow up with shipping to make sure the part was sent out , everything was verbal to her from the shipping department. She is a very nice person and I believe has been following up on my issue but unfortunately she seems to be the middle person...Hopefully for me the part was shipped or if it wasn't I asked her to expedite it....

I hope my comments here are not meant to be negative but to inform others and to hear from others if they are having similiar problems geting replacement parts. My LHS now has some Now's in stock and I was tempted to get a 2nd one because they are nice and very fast out of the box. I have held off purchasing a second one mainly because I can't get a replacement part in a timely manner.....I want to but will wait and see how things get done in the following months.....
Old 01-08-2008, 01:52 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: chunki

Hi ,

Thanks for doing that, I just got off the phone with the nice lady at Trinity regarding my replacement spur gear....I told her I have been waiting since the 17th for the replacement. She remembers our conversations and remembers the part was sent out the day after xmas ....she will follow up with shipping to make sure the part was sent out , everything was verbal to her from the shipping department. She is a very nice person and I believe has been following up on my issue but unfortunately she seems to be the middle person...Hopefully for me the part was shipped or if it wasn't I asked her to expedite it....

I hope my comments here are not meant to be negative but to inform others and to hear from others if they are having similiar problems geting replacement parts. My LHS now has some Now's in stock and I was tempted to get a 2nd one because they are nice and very fast out of the box. I have held off purchasing a second one mainly because I can't get a replacement part in a timely manner.....I want to but will wait and see how things get done in the following months.....
Doesn't you LHS carry parts for it?
What did you do to the spur gear?
Old 01-08-2008, 02:20 PM
chunki

No LHS does not carry spare parts.....Spur gear is still on the Now.....no sense in tearing it down until I get a replacement part.....Trinity never asked to have it sent back .....its under warranty and replacement is covered...just waiting for replacement. I have looked a other sites that sell replacement parts but all seem to have the spur gear on order also...My only hope of getting this running is with Trinity .