Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

micro-t questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 09:21 AM
traxxas4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default micro-t questions

my micro-t has blown a bushing. Or at least i think it has. The axle is really loose and i took it apart and the bushing looked pretty worn down. I have had the thing for maby 1 MONTH and have had about 9 runs through it. Half with the lipo and half with the nicad. I was wondering if they made bearings instead of the junk bushings to put in the micro-t. Just wondering

Also. Which pinion gear is better. I have a normal sized house with average sized rooms and want some ok speed and wheelies. I only use it indoors. Is the pinion that it has on it the best for what i want?
Old 01-14-2008, 03:10 PM
traxxas4ever

Default RE: micro-t questions

even some thoughts would help. I need to place an order.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:37 PM
nitrosportsandrunner

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

yes! they do make ball bearings, you can get them from losi i believe. i ordered them through my lhs. only $10 for wheel and hub bearings. i would suggest getting threaded axles and spindle set, itll make putting the new ball bearings way easier. i have ball bearings in mine, much less friction on the axles.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:19 PM
snoking16

yup....threaded axles and ball bearings are a great upgrade. i am getting about 3 more minutes run time with my lipo and bearings then i was with just the lipo....and GET THE THREADED AXLES!!!!

the e-clips suck to take off and i lost 3 of mine when i went to the threaded axles. its also really easy to do both hop-ups at once. took me about 30 minutes to do everything.
Old 01-15-2008, 07:04 AM
traxxas4ever

i am getting the thread axles for sure.

How about the pinion. Which is the best. The largest the smallest or the stock one.
I need to know.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:15 PM
ExceedMason

for inside the house, the little one