Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Back to my project.

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 07:51 AM
jtnktz
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back to my project.

Well my project was orignally to make my vendetta a DEMON. I am going to make it a BL Li-Po system. I recently bought a 1/8 buggy and a revo for a very cheap price so I had to put the project off for a while. Money will not be a problem. I am going to be buying piece by piece.
This is what I have put on:
Steel CVDs

This is what I plan to get (in order):
Ball differentials
Duratrax Ice
3s Li-Po
Mamba Max ESC
400/-40D Permax

I think I will be upgrading all my cars/trucks to spektrum as well. I think this is necessary with this speed.

What I need help on:
What kind of 3s Li-Po should I get. I am new to electric so I would like to know what discharge means, mAH and so on. A guide would be great. I want a 3s Li-Po that will last long and will deliver power. If I have to I can mod my chassis with this amazing thing called..DREMEL!

So what do you guys think? If there are any suggestions/objections against what I'm going to do LET ME KNOW! I want the best of the best. But I don't want to be paying 300 for a charger.... Get what I'm saying?
Old 01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
jtnktz
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Back to my project.

Bump
Old 01-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Nasher

I think this will be sweet. Just an opion when you get all this done you should get a body painted red and black or red and white and have a demon or something on there
Old 01-22-2008, 09:56 PM
bigairlife

Ya. That body idea would be really cool...