Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Brushless help, please.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2008, 01:14 PM
The Mad Modder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Brushless help, please.

I have upgraded my mini-t to brushless and need some help. When I pull full throttle all at once, the mini-t steers(by itself with the servo)to the left. It doesn't happen when I slowly throttle it up, just when I gun it. Also it doesn't happen when it's off the ground. I have a Mamba 25 esc, Great planes 20 size 4300 ammo motor, Futaba r122 je reciever, and a futaba s3114 servo. I've tried separating the esc and reciever, but it still does it. Please help me stop it from steering left by itself. All help is appreciated.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Beomagi

Default RE: Brushless help, please.

When you say steer's left, does this happen while on the ground only - or if holding it up do you actually see the servo pulling the wheels that way? If it's on the ground when this happens,, it could be something loose in the steering setup like links or bell crank.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Mr. Mugen

Or the diff? If it is doing it in the air while holding it I have to ask if you have a PC radio that may have some mixing in it? I had this happen when learning my JR radio a long time ago. I didn't know I have programed a mix when I was messing with it.....maybe your situation?
Old 05-17-2008, 06:23 PM
The Mad Modder

Figured it out. The servo plug was loose so it would only have a connection at certain times. The part about it turning left is (I believe) what it does when the battery is low. Thanks for the suggestions, though.