Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Trinity NOW motor spec question

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 11:39 AM
catbutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trinity NOW motor spec question

Does anyone know what the specs are for the stock NOW motor? I'm looking for a replacement of similar performance. I am looking at the cobalt "B". Will this work well with the NOW? It is a 5700kv motor for 1/18 scale, the NOW is 1/16. I think the stock motor is 4400-4600kv, am I correct? Any info on the Cobalt or the stocker would be helpful and appreciated.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:53 PM
bmwnla

Default RE: Trinity NOW motor spec question

the cobalt will not be a good replacement because it will coggg and heat up too much. its meant for like rc18t and mini-t
Old 09-06-2008, 06:27 PM
catbutt

Default RE: Trinity NOW motor spec question

So the Cobalt is out, any suggestions for a similarly powered replacement? It's kinda hard to figure a motor for the NOW since it's an odd size and fairly heavy for a mini. The lack of specs for the stock motor doesn't help me narrow the parameters, either.