Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 35 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

Hey guys. I am just wondering how you all like your Mini E-Revos. I am REALLY close to buying one and need a good opinion if I should get a E-revo mini or a vendetta st. Thanks.
    Revo Racer / Smoke Eater

ORIGINAL: ChrisB17

Hey guys. I am just wondering how you all like your Mini E-Revos. I am REALLY close to buying one and need a good opinion if I should get a E-revo mini or a vendetta st. Thanks.
    No contest, e-revo. Best mini ever, period. the vendetta can be made brushless and go as fast as the mini e-revo with some upgrades, but the mini e-revo doesn't need any upgrades and is tough as nails to boot.... I was considering getting a vendetta too, till i got my MER....
    1/16 e-revo vxl, Mini LST2, Blade 120SR heli, Blade MSR heli, Blade MBCX heli, Slowstick, Minimag, DX7, DX3S

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I made my decision lol. I just searched the E-revo on youtube and its bascially a real size E-revo just smaller. That is TOTAL WIN.

Also could you recomend me some Li-Po batterys for it. I want to go all out.

This site seems pretty good with very nice prices.
    http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbycity/s...7&ParentCat=85
    Revo Racer / Smoke Eater

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Hey, what about the e-revo compared to the slash ?
    hk-t500;Mini titan;mosquito | 1/16 slash brushed ; wheely king | in the shelf: Tl-01b;Rc18b ;Xray m18mt;

ORIGINAL: patatchim

Hey, what about the e-revo compared to the slash ?
    I HAD a slash, I HAVE an e-revo.. Nuff said

The slash is cool, it was the first truck EVER to make me want a 2WD. I have always only got 4X4 rc's because they have better acceleration and handling, especially off road. Well, the acceleration of the slash ON road was OK. No wheelies but i didn't expect any. The handling on road was atrocious!! Seriously bad. The body roll that looks cool offroad, just makes it flip onroad. Off road, especially in grass, the acceleration sucked, but the handling was OK in the dirt....
    Smooth dirt is really the only place the slash is good for.
    Now with the MER, acceleration is awesome on and off road. I took it out to a baseball diamond the other day and WOW was that fun. On road it flips fairly often if i dont slow down enough, but on the loose dirt it never even thought of flipping (till I slid sideways into, flipped over, and cartwheeled away from 3rd base, but no damage)..

I think as far as my favorite Land RC vehicle, its a tie between the Mini E-revo and my Losi LST XXL. yeah, this mini is THAT AWSOME!

The slash would have been super cool if i had had a bunch of people with slashes to race against, but by itself, or against any other type of truck, its not that much fun...
    1/16 e-revo vxl, Mini LST2, Blade 120SR heli, Blade MSR heli, Blade MBCX heli, Slowstick, Minimag, DX7, DX3S

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

does anybody have a way to hide radio wire with e revo without losing alot of range cause man its ugly sticking out of the body
    Bodies By Blue-Airbrushes Bring Out The Artist In All Of Us!!
    All About Fun Hobbies

ORIGINAL: bluecaka69

does anybody have a way to hide radio wire with e revo without losing alot of range cause man its ugly sticking out of the body
    go 2.4ghz. both spektrum and futaba will work fine with the antenna hidden under the body. in fact, I had to work to get mine to be higher than the motor... withe futaba you do have to avoid any 90 degree bends or you lose a lot of rang, but its no too difficult....

in the pic below, both the mlst2 and the mer use spektrum rx's, the mini quake you can see still uses 75mhz....

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

can any body tell me what the center diff is good for? i mean what does it do. read all 35 pages of this thread and no mention of what the center diff does

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

It helps even out the power to the front and back wheels evenly. It's only for if you don't want to wheely and racing.
    TRX 1/16 ERevo VXL all supped up, Jammin X1.5CR FTE
    8T 2.0 with OS .21 Spektrum, AKA, and a Blade MSR

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

How is the Novak Mongoose system in this truck? I am thinking about switching the stock brushless setup for one. Is it worth it or not?
    Revo Racer / Smoke Eater

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Well,I picked up a mini erevo.and the 2nd battery. IT FLIES ! DAMM. ...I made a carbon body for myself also.(#3)
    Hows she look?

SUBSCRIBE to my photobucket.com-> http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/victory-rc/
    Save a life-> ASPCA and the Humane society

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I love that carbon fiber body fits soo well with the look of the e-revo.

ORIGINAL: boybastos

can any body tell me what the center diff is good for? i mean what does it do. read all 35 pages of this thread and no mention of what the center diff does
    well, it doesn't really even out the power, it cant get any more even than the 50/50 a locked center gives you, it actually makes it uneven, and that's why it helps racing. When you peg the throttle without a center diff, the front wheels lift and it wheelies, and if you dont let off the throttle, it flips over. With a center diff, its easier to accelerate fast, because when the front wheels lift,its like diffing out around a corner, the front wheels get light and start to spin, which means the motor doesnt get to generate the trouqe needed to wheelie, and you go forward without flipping over. If you are VERY careful with your throttle finger, you can accelerate faster without a center diff, but with a center diff, you can accelerate almost as fast, and you dont have to think about it, plus there is no chance you will screw up and wheelie over, so in the end, you will make it through a race faster and with less stress...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I got two brand new Ener-G 1600MAH Packs 4 SALE Msg. for details.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

thanks mugydude and dacaur

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: klaze

I love that carbon fiber body fits soo well with the look of the e-revo.

Yes,I agree.I made the body before i had a mini LOL ....I love how it looks so i picked up a mini for myself LOL. mini is a blast to run and the body gets a conversation started LOL.
    SUBSCRIBE to my photobucket.com-> http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii111/victory-rc/
    Save a life-> ASPCA and the Humane society

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was wondering if the MER would be a good choice for a begineer in electric rc trucks on or off road i plan to do a little bit of everything with it i am what most consider a weekend worrier. I only have $800 to spend and i can get one for under $300 which leaves money for extra batteries and a peak charger. I have been running gas and nitro powered rc turcks my whole life my latest truck was a 1/8th scale mammoth st made by xtm racing the reason i want an elcetric now is because i hear they are easy to waterproof and a whole lot more fun in the long run. If you would recommend this truck please email me at xdestructionx18@aol.com or xxdestructionxx18@yahoo.com also any recommended mods or add on parts for this truck would be helpful
    Derek Louis Barbee

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

If anyone could give me average run times on the 2 stock batteries running in para verses two lipo or higher millamp nimh batteries it woulkd be greatly apreciated
    Derek Louis Barbee

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Got my e-revo up and running last night for 2 minutes in the rain. With one nimh pack it was pretty darn fast.

From what I could tell after 2 minutes on a wet road, it is impressive. I'm going to replace the radio with a Futaba Fasst 2.4. I was getting some off and on jittering in the steering that was really annoying.

Also ordered a couple lipos from HobbyKing and an accucel charger.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Derek-A.K.A-D.L.B

I was wondering if the MER would be a good choice for a begineer in electric rc trucks on or off road i plan to do a little bit of everything with it i am what most consider a weekend worrier. I only have $800 to spend and i can get one for under $300 which leaves money for extra batteries and a peak charger. I have been running gas and nitro powered rc turcks my whole life my latest truck was a 1/8th scale mammoth st made by xtm racing the reason i want an elcetric now is because i hear they are easy to waterproof and a whole lot more fun in the long run. If you would recommend this truck please email me at xdestructionx18@aol.com or xxdestructionxx18@yahoo.com also any recommended mods or add on parts for this truck would be helpful
    Traxxas has always been known as the perfect car for the newbie.

The car is great for a newbie since it comes fast out of the box is very durable and easy to work on.. Also parts are really easy to find..

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Thank you for the help if there is anymore suggestions please let me know
    Derek Louis Barbee

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

hey guys i gave a slight problem and i was woundering if anyone has a answer. First problem stock servo sucks. so i got a hs82mg. it works really good just i cant find a aluminum servo horn. the plastic one i have that fits slips. any sugestions of an aluminum one or a better servo to use?

thanks guys

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Just ordered this beast of a R/C car. My brother got a slash today and with the stock battery the thing was a BEAST. So I just had to order the revo version.

Also could someone please recommend me some good Li-Po battery packs for a decent price. I want good run time and ALOT of power. Thanks.
    Revo Racer / Smoke Eater

ORIGINAL: giantzack

hey guys i gave a slight problem and i was woundering if anyone has a answer. First problem stock servo sucks. so i got a hs82mg. it works really good just i cant find a aluminum servo horn. the plastic one i have that fits slips. any sugestions of an aluminum one or a better servo to use?

thanks guys
    what problem do you have with the stock servo? its waterproof and digital, and i doubt the hs82 is any stronger, it could be faster, but i dunno...

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Can someone please recommend me some Li-Pos that are a good price and give me alot of power and runtime? I am looking on hobbyking and they have good prices anyone deal with them before?
    Revo Racer / Smoke Eater