Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Traxxas 1/16 E-revo one Nimh or Two

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:21 PM
zsultan
My Feedback: (35)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Traxxas 1/16 E-revo one Nimh or Two

Hi,

My 1/16 e-revo will be delivered today, i want my e-revo to do wheelies on demand. I dont have lot of room to do speed runs. I will be running it on grass and in my alley.

So please let me know if i need to run 2 Nimhs to get good low end torque to do wheelies? With 2 nimhs and optional speed run pinion is it OK to run on grass?

Please advise before i spend money to get an extra batt.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:15 PM
flipside7

Default RE: Traxxas 1/16 E-revo one Nimh or Two

This would be a great ? For the official e revo thread, it's usually on page 1 of the mini forums, close to the top, there's tons of answers there, and I am sure the answer is there
Old 06-26-2009, 02:18 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: zsultan

Hi,

My 1/16 e-revo will be delivered today, i want my e-revo to do wheelies on demand. I dont have lot of room to do speed runs. I will be running it on grass and in my alley.

So please let me know if i need to run 2 Nimhs to get good low end torque to do wheelies? With 2 nimhs and optional speed run pinion is it OK to run on grass?

Please advise before i spend money to get an extra batt.

Thanks in advance.
Do whatever you want to do... If you want to run 2 batteries then buy another one.... If you want to run lipo then buy one.... If you want to run just one battery then just use one..... No need to ask everyone their opinion on what you should do. Do what you want to do........................

O and use the search function and I am sure you would find the answers you really want.........................
Old 06-26-2009, 02:26 PM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a link to the Mini E-Revo thread................ http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_88..._1/key_/tm.htm
Old 06-26-2009, 04:23 PM
PrjctStrtFrce
My Feedback: (10)

2 batteries should only be run on smooth surfaces. Make sure to read through your manual thoroughly when you get it.
Old 06-26-2009, 06:43 PM
zsultan
My Feedback: (35)

PrjctStrtFrce ,

Thanks for the advise

Others who are complaning about the thread, if you dont want to answer please ignore the post and move on.