Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > 1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars
Reload this Page >

Please Post Mini E Revo Q's in E Revo Thread

Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Please Post Mini E Revo Q's in E Revo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 07:55 PM
klaze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Please Post Mini E Revo Q's in E Revo Thread

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

ORIGINAL: klaze

Now because of this thread you have D-Bags going in other threads flexing their non-authority.

It's lame.

Answer the person's question or leave the thread.. Don't post some negative BS..
Yea, I'm the D-Bag.
Instead of helping the guy you rather tell him off for making a thread.

You are such an honorable person. :thumbsup:

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

How hard is to comprehend ONE thread for the Mini E-Revo?
Yahh that doesn't scream D-bag at all..
Old 07-14-2009, 08:16 PM
HJJFFFAA

It doesn't! It's not like the "Official Mini E-Revo Thread!!!1!1!11!" is even one page back. It's right there! Put it there.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:24 PM
fox23

haha i love this thread.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:04 PM
flipside7

ORIGINAL: klaze

Now because of this thread you have D-Bags going in other threads flexing their non-authority.

It's lame.

Answer the person's question or leave the thread.. Don't post some negative BS..
Sounds like the kettle calling the pot greasy to me.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:48 PM
dacaur

ORIGINAL: MTboy

I think it was a good try in getting people to quit being so lazy and search before asking. It's one thing to ask a question but another for everyone that jumped on the revo to make there own thread for something that has already been answered 5 times. Plus if some one already said '' how fast with this or that'' and just looked at the first page they would find it easy.
I agree with people asking but man how many post on the revo do we need.....

This is a Discussion board, not a data base...... I agree that people should search for some things, but you have to keep in mind that people really do have varying levels of intelligence.... Not everyone knows how to search efficiently (my wife will search for a half hour for something on the net, then finaly call me in and i can pull it up on the first search page), and now with the "new and improved" search that's a POS, its even harder. If its a question that's been asked a million times and you dont feel like answering it, DONT CLICK ON IT, its pretty simple.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:21 AM
flipside7

Search works fine, everyone uses it, just many are too lazy to look through a couple threads, that's understandable, I am too sometimes, the reason I bumped this thread from two pages back was because when I was reading a few pages back I saw newbie posts buried, and unanswered. They were responded to, but no answers, just comments that were either here nor there. But now everyone wants to see this as the I hate traxxas users thread, it's not, and I don't.

It's a reasonable request not to have repeated battery threads to bury others questions, as you guys said, this is a discussion forum, and this is a request, not a demand.

Saying don't answer the traxxas ?'s is one way to deal with it, but has no relevance to those who are looking for help here and getting buried.
Another way to deal with it would be to suggest people use the resources that are already here, and to try to make it a little better for others, not just themselves, the latter suggestion would make sense to most people.

The only reason not to "share" the bandwidth here would be malice.

So what's the problem guys???