Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mini t brushless questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:18 PM
tornbb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mini t brushless questions

hello everyone, i picked up a mini t finally to add to my collection. been looking for a good roller. found it on ebay. anyways what im looking to know is what exactly do i need to beef it up to handle brushless power. im going to be running a 3 cell with a 5200kv sooner or later maybe a 6200kv. i've searched a bit on here. so far what i have come up with is a good mip diff. and maybe upgrading the slipper. is there anything else i would need. also i read about mip cvd's. i havent seen these, thats all ive seen is the losi ones and from what ive read there not worth getting. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time and any input
Old 07-27-2009, 08:55 PM
HJJFFFAA

Default RE: mini t brushless questions

The slipper, ball diff, and CVD's should get you good to go.
Old 07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
mrbonez

maybe a good servo plus what HJJFFAA said and you might want some good turnbuckles to keep give you stability
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
tornbb

okay, thanks i wasn't sure if i was missing anything. i got it in the mail today. i threw my electronics in it. fun little truck. still playing with the gearing in it. first attempt was 16/60 then 15/60. wheely machine,temps for the motor are 95-98 and esc is around 110-120. im gonna have to look on the thread and see what others are running for gearing. thanks again greatly appreciated.