Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Mini t problem

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 06:49 PM
wassalla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mini t problem

I have a mini T with the xcelorin 8200kv system, the hitec agressor and the hs55 servo. I had just recieved my 8 cell pack today and i changed the cut off settings to the 5.6v that losi says. When i had finished charging the battery i put it in the car and went to drive as soon as i turned it on and put it down it just went berserk and went full throttle without that much throttle being applied, and also it would randomly switch the turning and cause it to go right for about a sec then turn left then just spin out because of the throttle. I was wondering if anyone know anything about this or what to do. Thanks to those who read this and reply
Old 08-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Nitronutt
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Mini t problem

That sounds like you are experiencing interference. It could also be that you got something wet (Receiver or esc). Either thing can cause the situation that you are describing.

Always make sure to turn on the transmitter before turning on the truck. Also, check your instruction for calibrating your xcelorin system to your transmitter.

Setup / Calibration to Transmitter
To perform the setup/calibration between the ESC and Transmitter follow these
steps:
1. Turn on the transmitter.
2. While turning on the vehicle Press and Hold the setup button, notice the
Green LED is now ON solid. When the Green LED is on solid, you can release
the setup button.
Note: If you cannot get the ESC to Calibrate, you may need to reverse your
Throttle Servo on the transmitter.
3. Using the throttle trigger pull Full Throttle until the Green LED will flash then
the Blue LED will turn ON solid.
4. Next push the throttle trigger to Full Brake until the Blue will flash and the
Green and Blue LED’s are both ON solid. (With the blue LED on, the green led
may appear to be yellow)
5. Now return the throttle trigger to the Neutral position and the Blue and
green LED’s will flash and then come ON solid.
6. Turn off the vehicle/ESC power switch.
7. Turn the vehicle/ESC back ON; you are now ready to use the ESC.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:51 PM
wassalla

Default RE: Mini t problem

Yeah i have done that and im pretty sure my esc isnt wet but im also noticing that the esc seems to be getting alot hotter then normal. I know the esc works because when i plug my 6 cell in it works fine.