Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Duratrax Vendetta Rally

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Daholla77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duratrax Vendetta Rally

I was Wondering has anybody tried this one out yet? I like the features that it has and I saw the video by duratrax and rcca. So it is capable to do some off roading and onroad? I was also looking at the ABC hobbies cars, are they a good company? They make good looking shells for there cars. I am leaning towards the duratrax because it has the most complete package. I like the hpi cup car but after i pay for everything I need,It will be out of my price range. Plus this will be my first rc car which ever i pick. Thanks Derrick
Old 10-04-2009, 03:56 PM
jeppe317

Default RE: Duratrax Vendetta Rally

id like to know myself. id like a more on road/rough road type of car. ive been looking at this and the rc18r. the rc18 looks a lot better.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Daholla77

Default RE: Duratrax Vendetta Rally

So nobody has this car yet