Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

looking to get back in the game 1/16slash?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:31 AM
sv650stunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking to get back in the game 1/16slash?

i have been out of the rc game for a while and see that traxxas now offers a mini (1/16th) slash, but it's 4wd and brushless making it $289 (on towerhobbies.com)
but a regular 1/10 slash is $215? (although it's brushed and 2wd right?)
also do they sell a brushed 1/16 slash (2wd or 4wd?) if so how much are they
i have been looking but no luck

the reason i ask is because i am looking for something i can run in my basement (i could make a 1/10 work in the space but think a 1/12-1/16 would be better for the space i have to work with)
i had a mini lst (i think thats 1/16 right?) but it kept eating diffs so i got rid of it (literally diffs only lasted like 10min on top of that it was all stock and team losi said i was **** out of luck to just keep buying diffs)

any other suggestions than a 1/16 brushed slash?
im looking to stay under $250-300 max but the cheaper the better
also don't even know if i wany onroad or offroad thats why i like the slash because it's like a scale corr truck so it wouldn't be so flip happy as the mt's

to make a short story long looking for a basher for my basement, thinkin of a 1/16 brushed slash (preferably 2wd and well below $200 considering tower hobbies has the 1/10 2wd brushed slash for $215)
any suggestions are appriciated
Old 10-22-2009, 12:48 AM
t9dragon
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: looking to get back in the game 1/16slash?

The Mini Slash is 4wd and comes either brushed or brushless. Traxxas is releasing a 1/10 4wd Slash that is brushless.