Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Vulcan 1/8 racing car problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
premvijay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vulcan 1/8 racing car problem

Dear All, My vulcan racing car refuses to start but when i put fuel straight in the carbeurattor or through air filter the car splutters to life but after that again the car goes off. i have tried blowing trhough the exhaust and checked everything but the fuel does not seem to come across kindly advise photgographic advises would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Savy92
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: Vulcan 1/8 racing car problem

try an 1/8 scale thread, you will get more responses. Anyway do you have your needles tuned right. check the high speed and low speed needles because if its completly tightened your not gonna get any fuel to the engine because the fuel has to pass through the carb first. If its starting when you put it in the carb its going to go straight to the engine which defeats the purpose of a carburetor.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
premvijay

Dear Sir, thank you for the early response as i am new to nitro racing cars i would be grateful if you could illustrate what u have explained graphically if possible or tell me the ideal settings for the high speed and low speed needles. Sorry for bothering you.thanks
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Savy92
My Feedback: (4)

I dont have a engine at the moment but i can find a video someone else has done. [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/Squirrelod]Squirrl[/link]; He will explain everything you need to know. He has like 4 or 5 vids in order for nitro newbies. Take a look.