Community
Search
Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

mlst2

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 04:38 PM
mmbc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mlst2

ok iv got the mlst2 and had it for a while, and the gears keep brakeing and so on but i fixed it from the most resent time and noe the steering trim is all messed up. when i turn on the truck and radio the wheels are turned to the right just a tad(which insanly bugs me) so i tryed ajusting them to the center but it wont let me. it feels like if i try to turn it any more the knob will break. but it only lets me turn it to the side the wheels are facing.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:46 AM
Bandersnatch

Default RE: mlst2

there is a steering turnbuckle. You need to make it shorter or longer... then you can trim up. I'd recommend the exotek upgrade with the single 1/10 servo. It becomes a much better truck for about $100. then go brushless and break some more gears. Mine is very fun, and I haven't broken it in months.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:42 PM
mmbc

how much is the conversion kit for 1/10 servo?
Old 12-18-2009, 02:29 AM
Go-Zilla

The kit is like ~$80, then you need a 1/10 servo so another $20 - $60 depends on what you get, new servo saver, etc you are looking at total around $120 - $150.

However, I have converted mine but I don't like it that much. Yeah, it drives really really great. Handling & turns, but the 1/10 servo really making the front heavy. If I would do it all over again, I would try that jr servo mod intead. Plus I am still guessing if my diffs stripping problem could be related to the kit conversion and the extra weight. Anyway, your call.

hope this help.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:51 PM
mmbc

i might go with 1/10 servo but do they have any other 1/18 servos that are any good?