Notices
1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars Discuss 1/16, 1/18, Minis, Micros & any RC Cars smaller than 1/10th scale in this forum

Why i love Traxxas

Old 12-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Kishon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why i love Traxxas

Well i was running this slash vxl for a day or two, and while i crashed, only to find later on that the gears in my servo became stripped because the servo saver didnt do its job right, i called up traxxas and told them what happened, and bam, Alright sir, you have a new servo on the way to you, you should receive it in 2-3 days, that put a smile right across my face
Old 12-28-2009, 06:09 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Why i love Traxxas

HPI is the same way.
Read a post, a while back, where a guys ESC started on fire and HPI replaced it free of charge.

Good to hear they also stand behind their products.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Chris_RC

All major companies are like that; Losi, Associated, HPI, Traxxas, Duratrax, Hitec especially. I once sent in a 6 year old 625 $25 servo that I got for free in a trade so I didnt have a receipt, and 2 weeks later, I got a new 625 servo and didnt cost me a penny.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:49 PM
Kishon

I see =]. glad our companies are understanding, now if only they would replace the arms i break while bashing for free