RCU Forums

RCU Forums (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   1/16th, 1/18th, Mini & Micro RC Cars (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/1-16th-1-18th-mini-micro-rc-cars-235/)
-   -   savage flux runin 6s doesn’t do any backflips (http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/1-16th-1-18th-mini-micro-rc-cars-235/11315582-savage-flux-runin-6s-doesn%E2%80%99t-do-any-backflips.html)

Jo1234 12-01-2012 04:22 AM

savage flux runin 6s doesn’t do any backflips

Got a brand new savage flux runin 6s and it doesn’t do any backflips it wont even lift the front wheels up something must be wrong

Anyone got any ideas what it could be

Thanks Guys

nitrosportsandrunner 12-01-2012 06:04 AM

RE: savage flux runin 6s doesn’t do any backflips

Quote:

ORIGINAL: Jo1234

Got a brand new savage flux runin 6s and it doesn’t do any backflips it wont even lift the front wheels up something must be wrong

Thanks Guys
does the esc have a punch control setting?

is the slipper clutch too loose?

did you break a rear drive shaft?

sparky 25 12-01-2012 06:54 AM

Check all the things nitrosports suggested,

There is definitely something not right, Mine will do backflips with on 4s easily.

SyCo_VeNoM 12-01-2012 09:50 AM

should also post this in the Monster truck forum or at least the electric or general as this is the mini ;)

I'd guess the slipper was too loose like nitrosportsandrunner said if its brand new. You prolly melted it if it was too loose on 6S.

Jo1234 12-01-2012 01:53 PM

Thanks guys

it gets up to full speed ok but just wont do any kind of backflips

someone also told me it could need programing via the computer as it might not be at full speed what do you think

also when i put the 6s in and was doin some normal runs with it had a funny smell what could this be

SyCo_VeNoM 12-01-2012 05:33 PM

probably the slippers cooked
its what happens when its too loose (as it is shipped from factory) which would also make it not wheely, or back flip

BTW just so you know backflips put A LOT of stress on the drive chain, and can destroy the diffs, as well as the transmission, and driveshafts.

Jo1234 12-02-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: nitrosportsandrunner

Quote:

ORIGINAL: Jo1234

Thanks Guys
does the esc have a punch control setting?

is the slipper clutch too loose?

did you break a rear drive shaft?
Hi

Have checked the slipper clutch its pretty tight

what do you mean control setting do you mean gettin a programming card

that im not sure dont think so as only been using it lightly but how can i tell but think its unlikey

Jo1234 12-02-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: sparky 25

Check all the things nitrosports suggested,

There is definitely something not right, Mine will do backflips with on 4s easily.

can you tell me did you use a programming card and which one is the best

Jo1234 12-02-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

probably the slippers cooked
its what happens when its too loose (as it is shipped from factory) which would also make it not wheely, or back flip

BTW just so you know backflips put A LOT of stress on the drive chain, and can destroy the diffs, as well as the transmission, and driveshafts.

if it was lose does that mean it can still do backflips thanks