Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

i NEED HELP FINDING RC SKYDIVER?@!@$

Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

i NEED HELP FINDING RC SKYDIVER?@!@$

Old 04-18-2011, 04:39 PM
Twistedteddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i NEED HELP FINDING RC SKYDIVER?@!@$

I need anyone who knows of this forums link that can post it for me that would be greatly appreciated.! I love it everytime?!@#$%T^$%
Old 04-18-2011, 04:53 PM
MrGoodwreck

Default RE: i NEED HELP FINDING RC SKYDIVER?@!@$

Im betting that the link below will help you in your quest.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=RC+Skydivers

After snooping around using that link I found this link http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/forumid_474/tt.htm

Where Im pretty sure you can find the knowledge you seek ( And the owner posts in there also)

Or is this http://www.rcskydiving.com/ what you are looking for?

Im so confused!!![]
Old 04-18-2011, 05:06 PM
Twistedteddy

mr goodwrench. why do people join forums when they find a new hobby? BEcuz they dont have clubs within range. We ask kind people on the internet. and unfortunately have to deal with your response from a few sticklers.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:15 PM
ffkiwi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why are you so *****ly towards people who have given you the information you seek? You've been a member here about 5 minutes-get some time up before you try to start dictating forum behaviour!

ChrisM
ffkiwi
Old 04-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Twistedteddy

i want a cheap small parachute to drop form a mini telemaster from hobbly-lobby.com. 6-8 inch figure will be home made. id aprreciate it...
Old 04-18-2011, 05:17 PM
MrGoodwreck

ORIGINAL: Twistedteddy

mr goodwrench. why do people join forums when they find a new hobby? BEcuz they dont have clubs within range. We ask kind people on the internet. and unfortunately have to deal with your response from a few sticklers.

Search for the man, he will end his search in a day...

Teach a man to search...

He will search for life!

Sorry you did not find my work helpfull in your quest.

Old 04-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Twistedteddy

it just annoys me when i look for info and im tecch dumb! No joke i need help from actualy people and i just figured this forum thing out and when i see people like JM being sarcastic i automatically get sarcastic back. I apalogize if ive offened i just dont like being.... (jerked around). 
Old 04-18-2011, 05:25 PM
MrGoodwreck

it just annoys me when i look for info and im tecch dumb! No joke i need help from actualy people and i just figured this forum thing out and when i see people like JM being sarcastic i automatically get sarcastic back. I apalogize if ive offened i just dont like being.... (jerked around).
You're not helping your cause.

If I were you, I would check out those links I posted. One of them is for the RC Skydiving Forum on this board.

Im sure they can help you much better then the 1/2A 1/8A forum
Old 04-18-2011, 05:31 PM
ffkiwi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I suggest you rapidly get a thicker skin-or turn your sensitivity control down-you'll get a more positive response! The vast majority of people who use this forum will-if they are able-answer your queries-as best they can, if they can. If you don't get an answer-it can mean that the right person hasn't yet seen it-or no one knows the answer-and either is equally likely. As with your previous query-there is a chance that what you want isn't available anymore-or out of production/out of reach. Items and products come and go-sometimes because of poor sales, sometimes because of ownership changes, sometimes just because.........
RC Skydivers were available in the 90's-Kyosho I think made/sold 'em-they may or may not be available now-and the info to make/fabricate your own may or may not be out there-just remember-and I have to state this with monotonous regularity on a number of forums I subscribe to-the sum total of human knowledge-or of modelling knowledge-is not confined to the internet, or forums such as this. The answer may lie elsewhere-in a magazine article or in a book.

ffkiwi

Old 04-19-2011, 06:04 AM
Max_Power

So are you just looking for a parachute capable of floating a figure that size dropped from your telemaster down?(IE like a gumball machine parachute man toy but a bit bigger) Or are you looking for something RC and independently controllable from the airplane?(like with its own transmitter only for the purpose of guiding the parachute) ?
Old 04-19-2011, 12:57 PM
Twistedteddy

The figure im going to make is going to be 2 channel at first with static drop, then once i have everything dialed in ill go 3. but im pretty much ust looking for a canopy that can maneuver with said specs. using an 8 inch paratrooper. I just can afford 300$ for one. so figured i could try to make one or get one second hand possibly. anyone have any ideas?
Old 04-19-2011, 02:02 PM
MrGoodwreck

Today I went to Toys R Us with my kid. We found a 12" GI Joe action figure done up in 82nd Abn with a T-10 chute.

May be a little bigger then you want, but also may work for what you are asking for. Im not really sure how much luck you will have with a 6-8 inch doll, but good luck all the same.
Old 04-19-2011, 02:45 PM
Twistedteddy

ive thought of going to toysrus for the doll. thankx for the advice. but u didnt see anything smaller? i used to have them about 8 inches when i was a kid with cloth clothing. im sure they met theyre dimise to a firework or gasoline. i was a bit of a pyro.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:12 PM
MrGoodwreck

ive thought of going to toysrus for the doll. thankx for the advice. but u didnt see anything smaller?
Nope, but I really was not looking, just something I noticed.

i used to have them about 8 inches when i was a kid with cloth clothing. im sure they met theyre dimise to a firework or gasoline. i was a bit of a pyro.
I have 15+ years as a firefighter...

People like you scare me.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Twistedteddy

LOL! when i look back i scare myself..... And youve done a great service and for that i thank you. its kinda weird. i wanted to be a firefighter for a while. go figure right?!