Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Air Lite by Aero Technologies

Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Air Lite by Aero Technologies

Old 05-18-2011, 02:22 PM
batdog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Air Lite by Aero Technologies

Anyone have information and experiencewith this plane ?Wing span is 40.5 inches and is marked as a Ready to fly electric.I want to convert it to glow. need advice on this. Thanks batdog

Old 05-18-2011, 03:08 PM
flyinrog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Air Lite by Aero Technologies

Your gonna need a small piece of plywood epoxied on to mount your engine to..so youll probably need to cut the nose off flush or if it has a cowl you might be able to work around it....what engine are you going to use?....Rog
Old 05-18-2011, 04:00 PM
batdog

I am going to put a .09 Enya engine on it if the weight is not a problem. What do you think? It is the smallest engine I have
Old 05-19-2011, 04:47 AM
R/C Phile

The specs say 44 ounces, it won't be a hovering machine but should fly decently. I'd fly it with a MAS 8 X 3 combat prop to give it as much vertical authority as possible. I would take every possible step to minimize weight. Aero Products makes a nice lightweight tongue muffler for the Enya .09 that increases HP while taking almost 1 ounce from the power package, its'a big help (If a little noisier), 15% Nitro would help too. You might want to consider a .15 or a .25 if you want unlimited vertical, more 3D like performance.

Here's the link I found for the specs [link=http://www.rcuniverse.com/product_guide/kitspecs.cfm?kit_id=4462]Air Lite[/link]