Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

cox .049 T D rotory intake

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

cox .049 T D rotory intake

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 08:40 PM
john schicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cox .049 T D rotory intake

Hi would someone have a couple of parts that i require to get a couple of motors going the part is the aloy that threades onto the +front part of thre carb and then the thrust washer goes onto the crankshaft ..It has a internal thread and the outside is slightly tapered. Regards john
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
ffkiwi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: cox .049 T D rotory intake

The part you are after is known as the 'collet' on the TD series of engines. Cox International will have them. Search 'xenalook' (their Ebay vendor ID) on Ebay. [or try www.coxinternational.ca]The collet sizes are different for all the TDs (049/051 of course are the same). The smaller ones-010,020 and 049-should be available from that source-you will struggle for an 09-and I wouldn't even bother looking for a 15 sized one (as a spare part, that is). [The same respective part is also used on the Medallion 049,09 and 15 engines]

ChrisM
'ffkiwi'