Need Help!!!!!!

Recently I have purchased a spirit of st louis guillows kit 34 1/2 inch wingspan I was thinking of modifying it's tail to a V tail so I could also bank with a 2 channel radio if I were to have individual flap control instead getting a 3-channel radio and another servo. I already know that it won't work as well but I'd rather have that than buy a 3 channel radio. Thanks for your help I really need to know if it could work.
Need Help!!!!!!
annoyer:

Bad idea, for more than one reason.

If the airplane is stable with rudder/elevator, the rudder induced yaw will cause a bank with no other input. More dihedral will enhance this tendency.

You could also build it with elevator/aileron control, using the bank to induce the turn. Less dihedral enhances this tendency

And finally, if you want a vee tail why did you buy the Spirit of St. Louis kit?

Guillow's kits are also hard to bash successfully.

Bill.
Need Help!!!!!!
elevater aileron control that is a good idea why didn't I think of that. If I had no dehidral it would work best?
Need Help!!!!!!
annoyer:

Actually, with a high wing anhedral gives the greatest response.

Figuring the correct amount for neutral stability isn't hard, but i wouldn't recommend doing it for, again, two reasons.

One, a little positive stability is a good thing, and two, it would be almost as bad from a scale standpoint as your Vee tail.

So build the wing with ailerons, but leave it flat like the original Ryan NYP.

Did you know the Spirit of St Louis was built by Ryan, and the type designator was NYP? Now you tell me why it was called NYP.

Bill.
Need Help!!!!!!
no idea but thanks alot for your suggestion
Need Help!!!!!!
annoyance:

NYP was short for New York (to) Paris.

The airplane was not a modification of an already built plane.

While it was a rework of an existing design, the Spirit of St. Louis was purpose built for Lindbergh's flight.

A bit of trivia for you.

Bill.