Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Need Ace Pulse Commander TX

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Need Ace Pulse Commander TX

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 04:58 PM
hotdogx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Ace Pulse Commander TX

Anybody got an Ace Pulse Commander rudder only TX on 27 mhz that works and that you'd be willing to part with? I can't seem to resolve the problem with my TX. Thought I had it working but testing this afternoon showed that it still is not right. So, I won't get to test the Lil' Roughneck tomorrow after all. Dang! If I can get another TX that works I'll be in business.
Old 03-12-2004, 09:03 PM
John C

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Need Ace Pulse Commander TX

I think I have what you need. Along with a twin baby actuator and Rx, 27.045 if I remember correrctly. Last used a year ago in my TD 20 powered (no I'm keeping it!) Ace Dick's Dream.

PM me at [email protected] and we can discuss further. I can post pix if you'd like.

JRC
Old 03-13-2004, 09:10 PM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Al, what is it doing? I have a few flying and really don't want to part with them but i do have the schematics and maybe we can figue out whats wrong and get you back in the air!!

Bob Harris
Early RC models
www.earlyrcmodels.com
Old 03-13-2004, 11:56 PM
hotdogx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob,

Thanks. At one time Ace converted my TX to 53 MHZ. They did this by using the encoder from the original TX and one of their Silver Seven/Micropro RF decks. At a later time I changed it back to 27 MHZ by putting in another Ace RF deck. For some reason, the encoder occasionally cuts out. I know it's the encoder because you can still hear the carrier on a ham radio receiver. I actually built a new encoder with all new parts but it didn't help. I suspect there might be an impedance matching problem between the encoder board and the RF deck, but I don't have the test equipment to track it down. Best I recall, the original TX had everything on one board. I do have the schematics for the original TX configuration.

I've had a couple offers on the Ace TX, so it looks like I'll be back in business soon.
Old 03-14-2004, 01:36 PM
John C

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Deal has been struck. Al will be back in the air shortly