Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Plane for my .061

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2004, 05:17 PM
gusman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Plane for my .061

I'm not new, dead, or sick- i just forgot my password and haven't been able to say anything for a while. Thanks for all the get well cards. anyway, after attempting to design and build my own plane i gave up because i'm sick of trying to make everything fit. I shoul'd of designed it better and knew how stuff was gonna work and where it was going to go. Anyway, now i have an electron 6 rx, 5 hs-55 servos, and a AP .061 engine and was looking for either plans or a fairly cheap kit to put it all on. i want something pretty fast and aerobatic. Any suggestions would help. i'm a kind of experienced pilot and can easily fly my trainer and my dragonlady 40. i don't want something so small that my servos barely fit in. Thanks A lot

Gus
Old 04-24-2004, 05:57 PM
matchlessaero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Plane for my .061

Gusman, if you are willing to take the time to get light wood and build light, you should try a HalfWit. Your equipment (using only 4 of the servos) would be perfect for the thing. Do a search in the forums, and you will find plenty of examples of it. Its lots of fun!

Here is a link to the plans....

http://www.geocities.com/matchlessaero/halfwit.html
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54866.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	125884   Click image for larger version

Name:	Xv64726.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	125885  
Old 04-24-2004, 06:11 PM
rrragmanliam
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Plane for my .061

Couldn't agree more. Half Wit, Half Wit, Half Wit, unless you can get a Edgling Kit from the MFG