Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

delta wing Rebuild

Old 08-02-2002, 08:53 AM
fastlash
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default delta wing Rebuild

Picked this one up on e bay for cheap and as soon as I go it I stripped the covering, to see what I had to work with!!! so there is some minor fuel soaking but not much ( BRAKE CLEANER and CA), the nose I am going to cut off and add tri stock to the fuse, with a formost airflow mount, I will round it to the shape of the mount less drag and most of the fuel damage will be eliminated, I am going to reduce the overall diminsions of the fuse and increase the size of the vertical stab, recover, and put on my broken in AME 061, with a one once tank for the long runs, span is 28" i was thinking about reduceing it to 24" for faster roll rate, I love these simple weekend rebuilds will post more pics as it comes along! any one know whos plans this is from????
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	19768_1872.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	12471  
Old 08-02-2002, 10:13 PM
matchlessaero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cool

Looks pretty neat 2fast!

Half A Deltas are a whole lot of fun. I cannot wait to see how yours turns out.