Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Retracts

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 06:32 AM
DICKEYBIRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retracts

I just ran across this post about retracts on another site: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=288179

Fascinating. Makes me want to go fire up the lathe and build something!
Old 10-23-2004, 07:51 AM
rrragmanliam
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Retracts

MY lord DB, what a great bunch of animations. It's absolutly mesmorising. I spent a half hour just watching. Alot of those gear look very familiar. Very cool!

By the way has the Twin Lizzy recoverd from her mishap?

Rrragman
Old 10-23-2004, 10:42 AM
DICKEYBIRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Retracts

Yup, I looked at them for a LONG time this morning. Some of them are from familiar aircraft.

Alas, the 'Lizzie isn't fully recovered yet. Thanks for asking! Work's been a pain lately and my heart's not really into hobby stuff.[] However, I have stripped the covering from the nose and tack glued it in place, removed the damaged front section of the windshield and resurrected the needed CNC G-Code files to cut out the replacement bulkheads and wing panel parts. I hope to cut some parts later today. I may start a thread showing her rehabilitation. Maybe that would keep me focused.