Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Best RTF aerobatic electric foamie

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Best RTF aerobatic electric foamie

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 10:22 PM
BOSSpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best RTF aerobatic electric foamie

I'm looking to buy a ready-to-fly foamy aerobat. When I first started this hobby three years ago I got a firebird-like rtf electric and flew it till it literally fell apart due to its inherit poor construction. I had so much fun after two enjoyable years of arf and kit building large glows I decided I needed a quick electric fix. I want something durable and highly maneuverable (not hovering, just rolls, loops, and fast passes with ease) right out of the box so I can fly at a local field within walking distance of my house. Since flying a shrike .40 with a Jet .50 and tuned pipe in the neighborhood would drive my mother (and local P.D.) off the deep end , I need something that looks relatively harmless on the ground, and absolutely tears up the sky. Any suggestions?
Old 01-19-2005, 09:03 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Best RTF aerobatic electric foamie

Well you probably want to ask over in the electric forum but Ive seen video of a Sky Scooter tear up the skies pretty well........HTH..Rog