Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

VA Mk 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 06:52 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default VA Mk 2

It came in today from Larry D,, he had e-mailed me earlier in the week to check,,I ordered a head and some plugs and he wanted to make sure I knew that it (VA) came with a head and plug...he also threw in a prop , nice of him since I had forgotten to order one....Rog
Old 03-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Tim Wiltse-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: VA Mk 2

Rog, Rog, Rog,

What on earth are you mounting a VA to up there????????

LAter,
Tim
Old 03-03-2005, 07:10 PM
flyinrog

Dont know yet,,but query me this friend,,pray tell what are you mounting 30 product engines on? makin yourself an ultralight are ya?
Old 03-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Tim Wiltse-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rog,

I don't know either!!! I am sure a few will become Sniper DR's, a couple engines for me to fly and the rest who knows. With the price of cylinder/piston sets being $15.00 and crankcase/crank/drive washer sets being the same I couldn't pass on the deal!!!!

LAter,
Tim
Old 03-04-2005, 08:33 AM
flyinrog

So your guilty too,, who has a VA?,,I wonder if its powerful enough for my contest plane..the mini 4-star...is the VA more for light weight speed and rpm's or does it have more power like a .061?,Heck I dont know why I buy half the stuff I buy,same as the Nelson plugs and Gal..head,I just thought it looked cool ,or rather I think it looks cool,,probably the other reason I dont worry so much about crashing,,I got back up stuff,just have a BAD habit of starting a project and then moving on to the next one before any where near finishing....youve heard of Strattera right..........Rog
Old 03-04-2005, 08:56 AM
propbuster

Hey Tim, How about a 1/2a Spruce Goose? If I'm thinking right, it had like 8 engines on it!
Old 03-05-2005, 09:00 AM
dennis
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: propbuster

Hey Tim, How about a 1/2a Spruce Goose? If I'm thinking right, it had like 8 engines on it!

A little too little and too late. There was a plane quite a few years ago in M.A.N. when it was worth reading, like 20 years ago, who built a plane with 12 baby bees on it. It had to be the comedy of errors getting all of them running and kept full till the last one was started.
Don't get old, you remember too much.
Dennis

Oh the plane was a copy of one of the Dornier flying boats of the 30's