I want to convert a Guillow's kit (P-40 27" wingspan) to RC, and I need some help. I am almost done with the P-40 airframe. Here are my ideas for modifications so far:
- 1/8" thick main wing spar.
- Airerons (strip maybe...)
- Sheeted fuse and wing (1/16"?)
- Fiberglass finish
- Futaba 4ch FM reciever (smaller than Hitec 555)
- Futaba S3106 Micro Servos (3)
- 550 AAA 4.8v NIMH (2 oz.)
- AP .061 WASP
I have no idea what kind of linkages I would do for this model. I would like to do scale ailerons, not strip, but don't know how I would do that either. I want this thing to be as scale as possible, even flight speed and other characteristics. Please, any suggestions, tips, comments, anything, would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks.