Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

RCU Server Slowdown

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

RCU Server Slowdown

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2005, 05:06 PM
Andrew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RCU Server Slowdown

Has anyone noticed a slowdown in server respone -- I'm using two different ISP's and loading and message retrieval is slow on both of them. If all is well with you guys, then I'll have to poke around in our local system.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:16 PM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: RCU Server Slowdown

my load times are fine right now. anyone else see a problem?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:28 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

I'm on cable and get intermittent server problem,, usually just have to reclick on an icon..Rog
Old 07-02-2005, 05:30 PM
mvigod
Banned

need to know if intermittent today or last few days. if last few days those problems corrected. if today then new problem I need to look for. My speeds are still good here.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:42 PM
Andrew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My local bandwidth measures are all within variance and PING times into RCU are averaging around 45ms. The problems over the last few days seemed to be related to Cold Fusion and SQL query scripting, but today, the response and reload times are still depressed a bit.
Old 07-02-2005, 05:46 PM
mvigod
Banned

I adjusted some indexing routines that were running WAY too often and also doing full population instead of incrementals on sql. also many were running at same time so I staggered them. This made a huge improvement. Also there could be some slowdown if you get "stuck" on our #1 server as we are copying data from an IDE drive to a 10k scsi to gain more speed. the copy process can make things sluggish if you are on that server. this should be complete today though.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Bipe Flyer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It has been slow at times, usually the evening, over the past 3 or 4 days and I've seen the occasional SQL Server error message. At first I thought it was my connection, but I was able to connect to other websites with no problems.
Old 07-02-2005, 06:14 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Thats what I get the server error message,,not today though, but past week...so I guess all is well...Rog
Old 07-02-2005, 07:34 PM
mvigod
Banned

if it happens from today forward let me know and if you know the time please note it. several changes were made to fix identified issues on this which I hope have resolved it but if not I will do what is necessary to remedy.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:43 PM
groundsman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I noticed the slow down last week. Working fine now, except cant get attached pictures on onother forum