Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Micro Planes

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:21 AM
Zukre Iskotehx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro Planes

Hey im not sure if this is the right place to post but is there anyone out there who is into micro planes..? ( Please redirect me if im at the wrong place.. Thanks ) I just returned from a short holiday where my friend brought his and he let me play with it and i had a blast.. we were flying inbetween houses and trees.. it was way too cool.. but it was a toy version.. it just runs in 2 motors thats it one on the left and right of the plane.. left and right turns would be controlled by one of the motor slowing down allowing the other to spin faster thus enabling the plane to turn.. these planes are slightly bigger sized than of a human palm..

Anyone out there has any experience with these little micro planes do care to share.. also is there any company/s that makes rc micro planes with servos and stuff.. any info is greatly appreciated.. Oh yeah post pics if you wanna !

Thanks
Old 12-30-2005, 07:59 AM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Micro Planes

Hey Zuk, over in the electric plane forums there is a section on indoor flyers,,I hear alot about the Air Hog Aero ace, it is a toy for $30 there are some planes that come in suitcases that are 3 channel and tiny but they are $300...search for Plantraco...Rog
Old 12-30-2005, 08:04 AM
Zukre Iskotehx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro Planes

wow thanks alot rog.. will go check it out..