Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Quick Afternoon Flight

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Quick Afternoon Flight

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:45 PM
brocja01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Afternoon Flight

Afternoon all, just thought I would do a quick post about my little flight this afternoon. Since I finished my DNU, I now have something small enough and fast enough to get in the air that I should be able to do some flying on my lunch break. I found an open field, started up the DNU and get a great 5.5 minute flight it. The engine right now is too loud to do to often, I'm going to pick up one of those Fly Quite Tuned Pipes for my Black Widow.

It was just nice to get the plane in the air for a few minutes and unwind a little. The little plane flys like a dream, just need to iron out a few little bugs with the engine and I'll be good to go.

I hope everyone else had a nice lunch break like me.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:02 PM
eroc144
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Quick Afternoon Flight

Good to hear that you're up, flying and landing successfully, and having a blast doing it!!! Amazing how a few minutes at the field can relax you, eh?

During the summer I would take my DNU to the office and take a few buddies out to a local field over lunch. Managed to get one of them hooked on kit building, so hopefully I've planted a seed that will grow for years to come. Just gotta make it through winter...

eroc