Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Turbo Bee

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 04:40 PM
Mi Nan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbo Bee

I have a Turbo bee ready to cover. The plans say to cover it with a light covering. I was thinking of using ultracoat lite, any comments on this covering or suggestions on something better?I have one more problem,the plans don't show where the battery is suppose to be placed. does anyone know where that maybe?I have a new Norvel .074 for this project, so there is no room on the engine tray. Any help would be appreacated. Thanks
Mike
Old 12-01-2002, 04:20 PM
ajcoholic
My Feedback: (10)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Turbo Bee

The turbo bee looks very cool! For covering I would stick with one of the lite weight fabric type, like mica film or one of then newer brands. Lighter weight than film and strong too.

AJC
Old 12-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Chap
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turbo Bee

I have a Turbo Bee and plan on covering it with Lite Span. This stuff is easy to use and looks good.

Chap