Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

How do I start.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:53 AM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do I start.

Hi all!! Had a few disapointments since I was here last.Probably will take, a day, or 2, to get back up to speed with everyone here again.Lots of good news, bad news .Nothing permanent though.I suppose I`ll start ,where I left off,(in the Morn.)with the contest(non)still upsets me.It`s got nothing to do with anyone here At RCU.I still think, all the members here, are a GREAT bunch.MY issues, are with MOTHER NATURE, and, some/one of the hobby suppliers "SIG".Oh Well ,I`ll get into this buisness,and my story,a bit deeper, when the sun comes Up..DAVE
Old 05-30-2006, 09:33 AM
D Bronk

Default RE: How do I start.

AH the Contest plane .Never did get 2 sticks together for that project..I had nearly everything together for the Job.I had/have the NIB Norvel 0.061" engine,the balsa,glues,covering,the Drawings, and, pictures ,of the Foker Universal.I was(still am) Stoked to build this plane.I intended(still will) to build ,as scale appearing, as possible.I searched, and found, the final parts, that would really give the job the "finishing Touches", and, there was no way,I was going, to get in to a scale building Job, with out having them on hand first .The parts are all exposed to the eye,on the exterior of the plane, when finished.I was Not willing to Scratch make these parts.I already have a Major ,60 plus inch, F4U-5 scale project under way,and a long way, to go ,with that one ,yet.So I drew the line.The parts I tracked Down were a Scale pilot,Golden age style wheels,and 9 pcs of scale ,Wright J-5 "dummy cylinders".These parts are all made by the NEW Williams Brothers company.This stuff is now Distributed by Sig..I spoke with JUSTIN there.The cylinders were stocked(11 on hand )I was told...I originally contacted them,1`st ,or, 2`nd week, in January.I was told by Justin ,that the wheels were expected in stock,in, February.I could live with that.Justin set me up with, MARCO, on order desk.I had several E-mails, back, and forth, with those empoyees.Making sure I was getting what I wanted/needed.I was told by Marco, that the Cylinders, would be put to the side, with the pilot ,for me,till the wheels showed up,and then everything sent at once,to save some shipping costs.I was to get a E-mail to tell me, when everything was together.I really Appreciate ,when a Company tries to save me a buck, or 2.I had discussed ,how to get my Money to them .I decided ,I would use a Western Union Money exchange.Since I don`t like/trust Credit cards,I was told that would be fine.A few days later,I decided ,I would like the Cylinders ,and pilot ,Now .I would just pay, the extra $$ ,to get the Wheels ,once they came in.Sent off, about, 5 e-mails, over 3 weeks,trying to get this stuff.My computer was working ,off, and on, for a while,but,I was able to check my E-mail occasionally,and I know that the mails, were all being read there,but, I wasn`t getting any response back, from anyone at Sig.I was being ignored.Still haven`t heard, anything,at all, from them, and it`s the end of May..[:@].Contest is wrapping up or finished ,I`m not sure.I told them about this contest ,and that this stuff ,was important to me.MAYBE MY ORDER ,IS SMALL POTATES TO THEM($50.00).NOW,At this point ,I want to build my HERR AT-6 kit( NIB,and ,distributed by them)Bolt the Norvel 0.061"(NIB,also, Distributed by them) to it ,install a nice "SHARP" APC. prop on it,and "Fly it ,all Up,SOMEONES,SOUTHERN EXPOSURE".So they can have it all, Back.[>:][:@]This kind of Service, makes me want, to, never buy another product that goes out there doors,wether it`s got the house name (SIG)on it ,or, distributed by them(NORVEL ,WILLIAMS BROS.,.ETC...)

That`s enough of this RANT.......ANYONE else getting this Kind of B.S. service , out of them.They`re, teetering on my, "Never TO USE again", Buisness list right now....Sorry about the BEACH`in .D.B.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:55 AM
KidEpoxy

oh man, what a bummer.
Can't beleive SIG is mistreating you like that.

While it is understandable to boycot SIG for their service as distributer, it's kinda rough of some of the great products that get shipped thru them, Norvel 074s for one. Hope you can find another source of some of the good products SIG passes. Fortunatly, this is the Information Age, and you can shop the world via computer.

Have you considered getting one of them Check Card type credit cards? You can put some money in like a bank account, and use it to buy stuff online. If there is ever a problem of it getting hijacked, they cant run up $20k in debt- once they spend the $50-200 you have in it, it just gets 'charge declined'.... not really safer than CreditCard, but a Loss Limit just in case. But many also have consumer protection like disputing charges and such, something you cant do when mailing money/checks.

Hows Riley & the gang's planes... lets hear some good news after that woefull tale of Uncle Dave & the Multi Month SIG Snafu

Were just glad the Kraft Dinner & Hotdogs didnt do you in Ahhh, the bachelor life

Maybe some reader has the inside track on SIG with friends in high places... get things moving for you from the inside in Good Ol' Boy fassion
Old 05-30-2006, 11:30 AM
Bipe Flyer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to hear from you Dave.

I'm surprised to hear about your problems with SIG. I've always found their service to be excellent - better than most. Email can be quite unreliable, due to spam blockers, but a phone call usually gets the job done. I know how it feels though. I've spent months waiting for items to come in at the LHS, or by mail order, sometimes never to receive them. Very frustrating.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:50 AM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Uncle Dave I was just thinking about you the other day.
Old 05-30-2006, 11:53 AM
ptulmer
My Feedback: (5)

Hey Dave! I won't mention any names, but a fellow with the initials of "Justin" has returned some of my emails with little or no useful information. He may be useless, but I'd rather think that he's a good guy like the other Sig employees and is busier than most. However, if you get on the phone and deal with someone, you'll get hooked on their service. Sig has some really terrific people taking calls. And I'm not easily impressed!

Wasn't it somebody from Sig that chimed in on this forum and offered to personally deal with a problem once?
Old 05-31-2006, 12:45 AM
Wufnu
My Feedback: (2)

Justin must be a busy guy, every time I've contacted them through email he's the one that's replied. When I needed a set of instructions for my Norvel for a school project (lost my first set), he got it to me pretty darn quick.

I learned a good life lesson with Gateway customer service. If you want it to get done, CALL THEM. I played games on the internet for two months, took fifteen minutes on the phone. Same might apply here, although if you did call them it makes my point pointless.
Old 05-31-2006, 01:18 AM
D Bronk

`m Glad everyone`s still`s "LIVE-N-KicK`en ,Here..The Nephews are all good ,but really busy.They`ve got school ,of course.Those kids, are all, excellant soccer players , and that eats up ,basically every evening ,or weekend,and most of the familys` Free Time .All three of them are on differant teams,and,They also play, indoor soccer leagues too.It`s been hard to get that family out here.When the boys do come,out for a visit,Mother nature, just won`t play ball, with us .It`s either Raining ,Wickedly windy,or both.Just this past Sunday,we had another mean Storm,with Thunder/Lightning strikes,crazy wind,and, Rain, that turned to," Golf Ball" size Hail,and the weather station ,was posting,Tornado warnings.Nothing touched Down, but lots of Snapped/broken Trees,and, hail Damage ,in these parts. The boys have been out, maybe 3 times since Christmas.They should be here, for at least ,a week again this Summer. I got to have ,something planed for them again, just not sure ,what yet.It will,Certainly have, something to do with some of those Cox Engines,that "Injunut"sent me .What a Guy,I`m still in shock, over that, a bit .

Just after Easter(?) ,My Sister came out, with her husband ,and, the gang.They brought their new dog.It`s a big Clumsy ,Young ,lanky legged ,Shepard cross, of some type.The kids are totaly proud of their new "BROTHER"..LOL.Its really a country type dog,living with them in the City.That animal Ran, from the Moment it got here, till they put him back in the truck,to leave.Any ways the Kids wanted to ride, the Mini-bike, and Go-cart (6 months since they rode),when they got here.The snow was gone,a couple good Rains, took care of that stuff.It was a bit Breezy,And we had to get that out of their systemIt was so Funny,their new ,youngest Brother"Champ" was chaseing them the whole time.Talking to my,Brother-in-law ,about "Champ"the dog,I found out, the puppy is , a ,CHEW-er.Between him, and I, we decided ,the LST-.074 Trainer ,should stay in the House.I hadn`t told the kids, it was ready to fly, at that time .They know now though,and they are anxious about, it being "Ready to go". ( more about that plane tomorrow,hopefully)Anyways ,the B.Matthews design CADET came out.WE were going ,to give that a go.

I mentioned ,the "What`s all, been happening, in my end of the Planet ",story would take me a while to explain.I got to sack out for the Night .I`m really, pooped-out,and I`ll try, to get ya`ll up to speed a little more,again in the morn.,once I get up..D.B.
Old 05-31-2006, 03:01 AM
peterburford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hello USD. Good to have you back.
Peter
Old 05-31-2006, 09:26 AM
D Bronk

GLAD, you`re still Hang`en out Here, too PETER.I`ve been meaning, to Drop you a line.. CLINT ,and, STEWART Still around ??How about C.P..Actually,I hope, Everyones O.K. still....

Back to the CADET experiance...we had ,BRODY holding, the Control handle.His Dad ,Frank`s, holding the plane.Riley, and ,Bailey still,"Putting the Spurs",To their Motor toys.CHAMP,he`s ,"Stretcing his legs", and tearing around, after the Bike ,and Cart .Actually it was a pretty,Hectic ,Scene.So I`m hooking up, and straighteng out, the lines, Franks sitting on the tail gate.I told Brody to keep the control handle, at his shoulder level, and ,the lines tight enough,so that the lines ,wouldn`t touch the ground.I got one line attached to the Cadet,at this point Franks keeping an eye on the other 2 boys,Brody`s doing the same thing,except he`s calling Champ,and Champ`s doing high speed, fly-bys at Brody.Brody`s Laughing his guts out at the dog, and slowly forgetting what his little job is.My back is to Brody, and I didn`t realize, the control lines were getting gradually getting slack,and closer to the ground.Things went sour right about here.I`m just about to hook, the 2`nd line up, to the plane.All of a sudden the line gets ripped,right out of my.The dacron cuts my hand.The Cadet is flying past me, and lands/slides on the gravel driveway.Brody`s yelling .I was in shock,at that moment didn`t know exactly what happened.The Dang dog ran through in a "FLY-BY"and hooked himself, on the lines,and ripped everything out of everyones hands.Only Brody, still had the handle in his Hand. LOL..The good news is.The Cadet Survived, with no damage to it.Dog was OK,and my Cut is healed. ..So that was ,it`s Maiden flight.Frank suggested, we put the plane away then.I thought it was probably a good idea,and we`ll tie Champ up ,next time we,get together, and try again.

.I think the Cadet is a pretty tough plane .It survived a 25 M.P.H, 40 pound dog ,tugging on the wing.Dragging it about 10 feet on gravel and,coming out of Franks hand, at about 4+1/2 feet above the ground.LOL. Not sure what the breaking strength of that line is.Looking back,it`s kind of impressive,that she even took, that kind of shock. ..I`ll try and continue updateing tonight a bit more..Still have lots to tell,I`m just really slow on the keyboard..Oh well,CHOW for Now,,, D.B.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:46 AM
KidEpoxy

so technicaly
the dog maidened it for you, and crashed it
...so you wont let Champ take it up next time. Good call, that dog is not a good flyer
Old 05-31-2006, 10:02 AM
D Bronk

YES, He`s, Real Reckless .He`s a,Flys by, the "seat of his Pants",kind of Dog...LOL.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:23 AM
D Bronk

This Stage of the update ,gets me closer back, to the LST trainer part of the story.In the spring,when Mother Nature was not co-operating with me ,I was sick ,and tired, of not being able to give a maiden report on Her,and, always seeming, to have, some type of excuse/reason.I actually stuck it in the closet.I just couldn`t bare ,to look at any more.Out of site ,out of mind.At that time,I was waiting/hoping, for an E-mail from SIG.,that all my Williams Brothers part were ready to ship for the Fokker project,and that,I could get rolling ,on the build.By the way,as you Guys suggested, I will make a phone call, to them ,and See if I can get some answers, as to whats going on there ,in regards to that order.I`ve told you, how much that service from them, was Bugging me.So to get my mind off ,that Delema,I got back on that ,Corsair F4U-5 scale project,of mine.I had neglected, that one for quite a while too,and I thought, it was a good time ,to get another, "PUSH" on that project .I was/am building the scale cockpit for it.I`m about 1/2 finished with that now.It`s a pretty big job,making something like that ,to look realistic.It`s all scratch built /homemade.I`ll add a pic.,or 2.That will save me some typing/explaining. The instrument panel is back-lit ,with Surface mount technology,type LEDs.The pilots seat has leather padded,moveable arm rests .The head rest,on the Armour plate is leather padded too..I`ve got the side consoles, made, but not scale detailed yet.Some lighting needs to be done there as well.I think, I need a break from that type of work again,too though...

I`m at the point of the LST-.074 Trainer now.Actually quite a story,about that too.That`s going to bring us to, about 3 weeks ago,and up till,now.Unfortunately, I have to stop with this for now,again,and, I`ll have to try ,and finish, the update this evening.I really don`t mean to drag this all out ,but I have an awful lot, on my plate right now.I`ll fill Ya`ll in ,on that, later on,probably Pics too.It`s a MAJOR,Major,major, project as well.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85485.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	469833   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gb88896.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	469834   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bg92186.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	469835   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nh12421.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	469836   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bm75354.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	469837  
Old 06-01-2006, 10:23 AM
KidEpoxy

Are you sure you got the milspec shade of red light on the pannel? It looks a little too blue, find some redder LEDs

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sir, are a Modeler
Bravo
Old 06-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Bipe Flyer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Very nice work!
Old 06-01-2006, 04:21 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

That is amazing work you show there Dave! I might be wrong, but it seems like planes are the #1 most scale modeled thing out there.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:54 PM
D Bronk

Thanks Bipe..

.C.P. ,I believe you`re right ,about the Scale Thing.With Warbirds, Being the most detailed/desired of that category.I just love the F4U`s myself (favorite).I got hooked,(and never forgot)on that plane, as soon as ,the T.V.show ,BAA BAA BLACK Sheep,,hit the BOOB TUBE here in Canada.Love at First sight???....

KID E..Oh No ,thats the right RED.I`ve got at the mininum 2000 researching Corsairs.You`ve got to change/adjust, the Colors on your monitor

Anywho, those parts, are all pounded ,out of thin Gauge, Aluminum.There is no "Scale Correct"kit available,Nothing is set-up permanent.As you can see ,there`s still lots of work to do ,to that pilots office.I just have to put that job, on the back burner, from time, to time,or I`ll lose my insanity!!!.I`ll post this, and, get started explaining the LST. Trainer .

Name:	Us55135.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	470261   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy79741.jpg
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	470262   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fl18824.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	470263  
Old 06-02-2006, 01:53 AM
D Bronk

ALL right I`m at the update portion where I,kind of got over the Sig Thing,had my Fill of the Corsair again,for a while,and heard the LST.074",Screaming "take me,,, out of,, the closet"!!! She still had, the Skis on it,and, they all had to be swapped out, for wheels.So those had to be set-up on the landing gear.Basically, the job was just to grind the "spots" for the SET SCREWS..I used the same Main, and, Nose gear wires,as what the ski`s were set-up on.I kinda wanted ,to be able to switch from, winter ,to summer wear, with minimal effort.That Modification is done now.I just have to remove the wheel collars, slide of the tires,and slip on the skis and tighten their set screws.I do have to, raise, and lower ,the Nose gear depending on what kind of "Shoes", she`s going to be Wearing.

So,with-out a maiden flight, on it.Wheels installed .In my mind,,She`s going up.....I had taken BipeFlyers advice, about getting/putting a 7"x3" prop, on The Norvel 0.074".Unfortunately, I had to use that LHS, to buy the Props from....AGAIN ,I left there, not to happy.I wanted the Master Airscrew props,but,all they had was, the Zinger wooden ones in that size .I prefer,plastic composite types of props,over wood,for their durability,I reluctantly bought, 2,just in case.My lawn is ,definately not, table top flat.

I lassoed the plane to the picnic table,sparked the engine up ,and ran a tank of fuel through it ,while it was tethered down.I hadn`t ran it for, quite a while,and she seemed be running adequate enough to give her a go.The 7"x3" Zinger prop, seemed, to"roll up" the RPMs,quicker than the MAS 7"x4",probably a combination of, the Zinger having a shallower pitch, and weighing ,a tad less than the MAS props,that I had ran in the winter..I Re-fueled the plane, Fired it up .Time to fly this thing!!! I set it on the lawn,"what the H#ll ?.I felt something, tag my wrist.I soon found out, what it was.I stood up ,Throttled it up.OH no, she Stalls out ,just inches ahead of where I put it down.It`s a Freaking lawn mower!! Grass mulch is flying everywhere..Take it back to the picnic table .Try,Try,again,go to fire it once more,I see the prop is Screwed ,Literally.It must have tapped ,a small stone.No problem.I put Zinger #2 on,fired it up,but, this time I carried it to ,shorter Grass. That changes, from area ,to area, on my lawn too.. Throttle up ,She`s moving, gaining speed,gets up to taller grass again,and Stalls once more .I ended up, making some more mods. to the LST..
Old 06-02-2006, 08:57 AM
D Bronk

.Hmm, I see that a part of my post from last night ,went A.W.O.L...No matter ,It basically brings me up to the point ,of What, I`ll be explaining in this mornings post.How I,finally got this plane, Modified/Equipped to taxi ,on my lawn.Again, I didn`t want to Change/make, new Landing Gear wires.took another trip to that, Not-so local [:@] LHS.,and, I bought another set ,of DAVE BROWN wheels, with the foam tires.A bit of customizing ,and ,they are now, Dave Bronk Brown wheels I`ve got to get off the computer in a short while .Here`s some pics to show, what I did.I forgot to take a pic, before gluing everything together,but the wheel hub is totally/severely crossed drilled, to shave off weight too.The hubs ended up looking like Swiss Cheese...I honestly think that,the Italian free thinker, Leonardo "DAVE"inci would be proud.Maybe he`s a distant relative.He has to be,since ,I`m in Canada ,and He`s in Italy.Only makes sense,because, we are so, ALIKE.Picture of the wing, just shows, what the Norvel can do, in ,
"MULCH MODE"..LOL..

Name:	Ge96787.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	470433   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez82582.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	470434   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wc77626.jpg
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	470435   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dw64900.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	470436   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zk67457.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	470437   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pg61989.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	470438  
Old 06-02-2006, 10:39 AM
KidEpoxy

Dave, next time you are out to town, get one of them white coats with the sleeves that wrap-around and tie in back.... you are INSANE!

Drilling the wheel spokes, ok
Drilling the wheel hub, wow
Drilling the wheel foam ??? >>>> INSANE!

You must have nerves of steel, after putting the TLC you do into a plane, I would never let it risk the perils of flight.
Hanger Queen it Dave! Its too nice for your yard.... It deserves better than the Lawnmower treatment.

oh, one serious point: If the prop is tapping stones/whatnot, safety glasses... maybe some decent shooting glasses. Dont mess with your eyes man, there may be 2 of them, but it is not a redundant system. SafetyGlasses, spectators too if situation warrents.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Sneasle

i agree on the insaine and glasses..
Old 06-03-2006, 08:00 AM
D Bronk

I always wear saftey glasses .I gave the nephews, all their own pair for Christmas last year, too..

"Drilling the wheel spokes, ok
Drilling the wheel hub, wow
Drilling the wheel foam ??? >>>> INSANE! "".

I told you, I have to keep my insanity..[sm=bananahead.gif].LOL.I think people thought, "LEONARDO DAVE-INCI",was Nuts too.HE and I,we Must be Related...

Any how the Large wheels worked Awesome,but the next problem with the trainer. showed up[]..BIPEFLYER is going to Cringe..A major fault in My Build.I used Faulty BALSA.I can`t continue with this post right now .Tonight I`ll post a whole bunch of pictures ,and hopefully have this saga all told and brought right up to NOW...FINALLY!!!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Remby
My Feedback: (3)

What I wanna know is how you calibrated the gauges.

Super work!!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:22 AM
D Bronk

ORIGINAL: Remby

What I wanna know is how you calibrated the gauges.

Super work!!
THANKS ..I plain Ol`dont calibrate anything..That way,I`ve got a, perfect/ready made excuse, for Nose first landings.LOL..What I can say is, that I used Bipeflyers Tile print program,along with Microsoft paint to shrink,print,and touch-up,era,scale,and color correct,dial faces.That instrument panel, took a lot of research.Unfortunately, I lost everything when my computer crashed,(I was just about finished editing them all)and I had to do Everything,including, finding the images,a second time.That was, a very upsetting/frustrating experiance.Oh well,at least,I was able to preserve,, my,,,, Insanity....HAHa.
Old 06-04-2006, 10:08 AM
D Bronk

On with, the Faulty Balsa wood, part of this up date.I finally got the plane capable of running around on the yard with the oversize wheels.I cleaned up the grass mulch ,that was sprayed all over the trainer..I figured since, there was no nephews around ,I would maiden the plane ,and see ,what other bugs, might show up,and, at least I could get everything ironed out, before they eventually got here.When they`re coming out again, I really don`t know...[]..I tether the plane, to the picinic table,Norvel fires right up.Seems to be running not too bad,.With plane in hand,throttle up to full power,nose pointed straight up,twist the needle, and get a real nice setting on that,she`s good to go.I didn`t add any fuel to the tank ,I just wanted to do a takeoff,2 laps over head ,and land it.Just wanted to see what she`s like/about.I set the LST.down in the grass,throttle up,she gets to flying speed,lift off"Oh yeah, BABY" All of a Sudden,she`s back down .[:@]At about 3-4 feet up,Mother nature spanks the LST, with a side blast of wind.That gust ,lifted the one wing,droped the other,low wing clips the ground,and she does a cartwheel.[:'(]..I go pick it up,rubber bands did their job.I did find,the 1`st faulty piece of wood,I`m going to have to cal JZ Zinger about warranty for that(1`st prop broke)This is the second one now.There was no other damage, that I could see.I just did the one repair, and Re-fueled,checked the controls everything seemed alright.Kick the tires ,Light the Fires,set the plane down,this time pointing it into that wind, that came pushed the plane and thenleft(Mucho Smart this time).Up to speed ,lift off,(YES).No!!!!.This time she`s rolling over again,at 6-8 feet up. Nose in first,again, another Cartwheel .What the &%$#%@#,no wind this time.I don`t get it.Pick it up again,same thing no aparent damage.Rubber bands,did their job.Back to the Table .Straighten the wing,top up the fuel.TRY, TRY, again.She`s up,flying,ANNNNNd Cartwheel!!!##$$%@^....FLYING and #@@#$%$..At this point ,I`m wondering if it`s me ,I haven`t flown for 2 seasons plus.Am I really, THAT, Rusty,must Be[&o].Go, and pick up ,this poor plane.Ahhh crudShe`s hurt.Came in from 10-12 feet, this last time.Just glad, the Kids didn`t see this Airshow.DARN, Darn,darn..I have to stop for now.I do know exactly what happened and I`ll continue to share the story.Like I said it was faulty wood..I`ll be back around Supper timeish,and then we`ll be caught up to Today, and with what`s up with the Trainer.Same BAT time ,Same BAT channel;NANA NAna nanana na NANa NAna nanana na" BAT MAN"

Name:	Xv65661.jpg
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	471550   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fa87217.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	471551   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jo31783.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	471552   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uo35884.jpg
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	471553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lw20710.jpg
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	471554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lc47689.jpg
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	471555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pr24463.jpg
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	471556   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ih24655.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	471557  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ay45490.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	471558   Click image for larger version

Name:	Iu90956.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	471559  

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.