Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

any engine collectors interested???

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

any engine collectors interested???

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2003, 02:27 AM
paulfrmphoenix
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any engine collectors interested???

Any engine colectors out there?? that may be interested in telling me what this engine is worth?? I have a NORVEL .06 AME in the original wrapper, never opened. This is one of the VERY FIRST engines produced by Northern Velocity. (NORVEL). I believe this first engine might be the only one, in existence in the world, still in the original unopened wrapper! (unless, some russian employee has one) .I would like any info any one has to offer.
I aquired this engine as an employee for Norvel (NO, I DID NOT STEAL IT!) I have pics on available for any collector who may be interested.
Serious inquirys only please.. Thanks, Paul
Old 01-01-2003, 03:04 PM
Toad

I have one AME .049 in the sealed vacuum pack, they are not really that rare, these engine were the production engines made in russia before Norvel decided to import them, Norvel now puts them in their own boxes, there has been a few changes to the engine since the version you have, as far as it's worth, you will probably have to hang on to it for awhile, although you probably can get slightly more for it than a current one, the current ones with the revlite cyl does run better though.
Old 01-01-2003, 03:58 PM
paulfrmphoenix
My Feedback: (7)

Toad, you could be right on your comments, thank you for taking the time to reply. Paul