Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

.020, took your advise Ray

Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

.020, took your advise Ray

Old 09-04-2006, 08:32 AM
1/2Aandbeyond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default .020, took your advise Ray

I started that Fred Reese stick last week. I spent a couple of days making flat metal templates fir ribs and other curved parts the rest is cut from measurements. By the end of today my 4year old and I will jave most of it done.

All I"m doing is adding a bay on each end of the wing. Thanks for the input guys
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu60989.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	518756  
Old 09-04-2006, 03:43 PM
vicman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: .020, took your advise Ray

You comin down for the race where the infamous Ramond will once again demonstrate his brilliant skills with someone else's potential racer (ROG)[>:]?

It is truely a great time and the old man who calls himself the master of SWAMBO aint too bad either.[sm=shades_smile.gif] (P.S. don't tell her he calls her that[8D])
Old 09-04-2006, 06:30 PM
1/2Aandbeyond

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: .020, took your advise Ray

Honestly Vicman I am starting over here. I had been pursuing a career in pro fishing (guiding) with R/C all packed away in boxes waiting for when I had children. Well, in 2002 guess what happened!? After #1 gets old enough to enjoy the idea of an airplane (while building a rocket collection) #2 comes along while I'm in the middle of Andrews 1/2A bipe. So I trashed eveything it was too outdated, I kept Andrews bipe, my Skeeter, my HOB P51, and some other stuff. I have been building a library of plans I have burned to a cd. I have procured autocad and have been busy in the last few months.

I go even further, I scrapped my P51, hung the skeeter in the kids playroom, and finaly mastered cutting templates. So at least now I can whip out one after another because my buidling skills are better than my flying skills... trust me!