Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

MidSouth Vintage RC Society Fly-IN

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

MidSouth Vintage RC Society Fly-IN

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 12:01 PM
BobHH
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MidSouth Vintage RC Society Fly-IN

Guys, not sure if I mentioned it to the group but if you are not doing anything Memorial Day weekend you are welcome to come over to the Mid-South Vintage RC Society flyin. Here you will see many of the models that were used in the early days of RC as well as the radios and engines. In the older days, 1/2A names like Cox, OK Cub, Wenmac, K&B, Holland Hornets etc were common at the flying fields as well as the models they were flown in. We always have a great time and I have met many of my heroes of RC history. Where else can you meet AMA members with 3 digit membership numbers!!! Hope to see you there!!!

Bob Harris
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lj21692.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	684301  
Old 05-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Raymond LeFlyr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MidSouth Vintage RC Society Fly-IN

Gollydarnnitalltoheck Bob, we have two grandkids who celebrate their birthdays on the same weekend. Unless they ammend their birth certificates - I'll not be able to fly with youse all.

However, you can "meet" my AMA number (434) at any of Rog's events.