Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Norvel 049 needs new owner

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Norvel 049 needs new owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 08:59 AM
jeffie8696

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Norvel 049 needs new owner

I bought a Norvel 049 with plastic fuel tank engine mount 7 years ago and never used it succesfully. Flew about 30 seconds till I hit a tree. It has a slightly bent needle valve and I have not had a chance to run it but I plan on doing so very soon. I was wondering if anyone has a needle assy they can live without or perhaps someone would have a good use for it since I do not plan on flying it. I would be happy to trade for park flyer stuff I am trying to get into. I prefer electrics for the small stuff with my 11 year old daughter. My .25 and .46 are great when I want to burn a little nitro. And if I want to burn a LOT of nitro I pit for a top fuel dragster on the weekend(yea I'm bragging).
Old 06-05-2007, 05:31 PM
jeffie8696

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Norvel 049 needs new owner

I am happy to report that the Norvel has been adopted by one of our members that promises to take good care of it.