Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Hey Matchlessaero?

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2003, 01:06 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Matchlessaero?

I have been taking pics, so I will post some as soon as I get 'em developed.

Not being nosy but a couple of things here... what part of the south are you in, since I am in the north south as opposed to the mid south that would put you in western Ga. ?? you can post pics on here from film pictures? is that what a scanner does... bought my dad one for xmas but he hasnt opened it yet and I doubt I'll have this digi cam figured out by then . so would it be possible for you to post my pics from film if I sent them to you of my design "process" for the contest if I cant find anyone closer?
you can pm me if you would prefer not to mention your locale /... thanks Rog
Old 03-12-2003, 12:52 AM
matchlessaero

Would not mind a bit to post your pictures.

I am unfortunately not in Georgia. Actually, I am a lot closer to Memphis Tennessee.

Neither the scanner, nor the camera are difficult to use. Give em a try, if you cannot get them to work, I would be happy to post your pics for you.
Old 03-12-2003, 01:42 AM
flyinrog

I apprediate it match, If I can find the time. I'll try and figure it out but been workin 6 nights a week so far this year and interviewed for a partime job stocking shelves in a store in the mornings...so I can buy more toys..wooing a girlfriend ,being a homeowner, leaves precious little time for flying let alone building/designing....all I can say is......"what was I thinkin"

Rog
Old 03-12-2003, 02:09 AM
fastlash
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Better Idea

Hey Rog Heres what you do, forget the part time job, make the girl friend part time, spend more time on the hobby and flying that lmh, cause if all you do is work then you got no time to play with the new toys that you can afford, and the girl friend will marry you then divorce you and end up with the house, sooo, then you got no house no girl friend, no place to build, women are like a race car, fun to drive, but the maintance will kill you,but what do I know Ive only been there 3 times....... Yes Dear I will be right there,,,, What you got another head ache!!!!!You said that last nite,
Old 03-12-2003, 07:40 AM
prole
My Feedback: (3)

Hey Rog,

I got a scanner and a digital camera, I'd also be more than happy to help out.

If for whatever reason it doesn't work out with Matchless, if you send me the photo's I can send you back a CD with them all set up to post here.

Or I can put them up, but it would probably be nicer if you could do it and explain what it all is.

Let me know, I can't wait to see how it's coming.

I just got the shop set up, with moving and the band recording things have been crazy. I just got the foam cores for the wings and should be able to make some progress this week.

I'm itching for it....

t
Old 03-13-2003, 01:46 AM
flyinrog

thanks Prole I'll be in touch

Fastlash, been there done that,, I got the house, need more $ for toys.. can always quit a parttime job when I need time. and girlfriend is already partime (why I have to woo).working more on the lmh too thanks...and thanks for the advise, hoping I gota keeper (girl)this time myself......Rog

have done absoulutly nothing else with my design yet but I think an old wing I have (modified) will work for it.......
Old 03-14-2003, 07:34 AM
fastlash
My Feedback: (7)

Default got it made

Sounds like you got it made rog, with my first wife I came home one day and there wasn't even toilet paper left in the house or a pair of underwear, the only blessing was I never saw her again!!!! I just finished making a tail mount servo for my LMH hope it works???
Old 03-14-2003, 12:40 PM
flyinrog

hahaha when I got home I had a tv,microwave,bed and dresser in a 4 bedroom house and the dogs she wanted..
tail mount .. I do too many boom strikes for that my tail boom looks like a hockey stick!
good luck , thanks for the laugh, guess we should stop the ex wife thread before someone complains......see ya.. Rog