Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

1/2A plane which one??

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

1/2A plane which one??

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 04:35 PM
Big_3Dan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1/2A plane which one??

Hello people!

I want to buid a 1/2A kit i have never buid a plane of this size so i'm looking forward to this experience. And to make it a good one i want something fast! So my choices have come to: Lanier Dominator200, 1/2A Shrike, Fantrainer, and looking forward to a electric flying wing(i love flying wings!!!) Can you guys comment on this kits their pros and cons and wich one would be great. personally i would love to get the shrike it just looks awsome..the Dominator is fast but not as much style, Fantrainer is pure beauty electric wing????hmmm i still would like one of those..i think they're all great planes but i can't buy them all now so what would you choose?? Recomend any other that are your personal favorites guys! Oh frogot to mention! i have a .049 Black widow with no throtle. Would you sugest using a more powerful engine?
AP.061?? Norvel .061??

PR