Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

WildFred~ man I miss all you 1/2a guys! lol

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

WildFred~ man I miss all you 1/2a guys! lol

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 01:57 AM
LoneRanger
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WildFred~ man I miss all you 1/2a guys! lol

I have been workin on bigger and better things as of late (BVM F-86 and 60" Corsair) just stopped in to say hello!

Wild Fred you goin to the Jet show this commin weekend? (Lake Whales) thought mabey we could meet up and you may want to buy me lunch or something?

let me know~

[email protected]

did some flyin today with Panda's Trainer plane I goofed a take off tryin to go downwind and stalled (sort of ) recovered it (sort of) then gave up all together(sort of) so the nose wheel was realy crapy tracking after my sort of hard landing - get her in the air 5 times after that and dead sticked with the gusty wind 5 times! succesfully smacked a cow patty on the 5th one (it was great cow ***** flew everywhere!) but I totaled the nose gear on it- lol fixed the motor issues wanted to fly some more so I had to hand launch it! what a sight! LOL had fun- beats the flight sim!

ahh the things I do with the planes I dont care for! hahaha

L.R.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:49 AM
wild fred
My Feedback: (3)

hmm, wasn't planning on it, as turbines are expensive, so i don't have. and i usually don't attend events unless i fly in them. BUT- if the 104 qualifies under their rules and i can fly it, then maybe! of course, if you are going to lake wales anyway, we are about 20 miles west of u.s. 27 on i-4. the field is 2 exits past fantasy of flight-u.s. 33, go north, take 1st left on tomkow road. it ends and the field entrance is across the street from where it ends.

what days you going to attend jet thing? i will cal about it, flew the 104 at their field a few mo. back.

sorry i missed you in ocala, i flew fri. night at the field you gave me directions to, and sat. after swap meet at their field west of ocala. had a great dinner at the palace of india restaurant there! i will be going back soon to eat if for no other reason!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:45 AM
flyinrog

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hahahaha, you crack me up man,, I am absolutely certain I have never heard the phrase "it was great, cow ***** flew everywhere"
especially with such a positive spin on it
so ya hand launched a turd cover plane eh? so was it easy to flip the prop over with cow pie icing on it?.....remind me not to let you borrow my stuff.........it might not be your favorite!!...we miss you too man......Rog
Old 06-06-2003, 12:12 PM
Msaint
My Feedback: (5)

Ahh eventually someone will make a 1/2a turbine for us
Old 06-06-2003, 01:51 PM
LoneRanger

WildFred, Actualy I think it is ging to be at the airport there, not at a local flying club~ I'll have to find out for ya asap and I will be there on Saturday (tomorrow)-

Rog, the patty was a bit dry so no sticky stuff on the airplane- thank goodness It may have been a volitale combo Castor and Manure the new bombing agent?

Well, I'm off to see the wizzard, the wonderful wizzard of PAINT!

Because, Because, Because, Because, Becauuseee Because of the wonderful stuff he does! hehehe

blah, blaha, blah, blah, blahhh -blah, blah, blah, - blah
dumm, dumm, dumm, dumm, dahh dum!

L.R.
Old 06-06-2003, 05:59 PM
DICKEYBIRD

Default Re: WildFred~ man I miss all you 1/2a guys! lol

Originally posted by LoneRanger
I goofed a take off tryin to go downwind and stalled
Hey L.R., aint'cha been reading the "Flying in the wind" thread? Everybody knows that we fly in a river of air and the wind can't have any effect on our airplanes, model or full scale. (YEAH RIGHT!)