Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Cox aluminum spinner

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Cox aluminum spinner

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 05:32 PM
NEW222

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cox aluminum spinner

I am starting to unpack my stuff from my move and had noticed that somewhere in the trip, the aluminum spinner that came with my Cox Black Widow was missing along with the prop bolt, and plastic back from the spring starter. The prop bolt can be replaced, and I can flip over by hand, but my main concern is the spinner. Where could one find such a thing other than the big auction site as I do not have PayPal, and do not purchase online. Does someone out there make them? If not does someone have one in a drawer somewhere or even a set of drawings so that I may get a machine shop to make one? This is my favorite little engine and would like to have it complete again. Thanks for any help in advance.

NEW222
Old 08-09-2009, 12:47 AM
rcted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cox aluminum spinner

If you don't mind having a red plastic spring back, I have both the back and the spinner and screw. I had a black widdow when I was a kid, and I loved it. Just let me know where to send it.

[email protected]
Old 08-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Mr Cox

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Cox aluminum spinner

You have a large stock of Cox parts really close to you; http://coxengines.ca/home.php