Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

went flyin today

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2010, 01:47 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default went flyin today

Yep again,, 2 flights on the rascal, 2 perfect landings within 20 yards deadstick,,kinda windy out,,couldnt get the roaring 20 to run, think I need new batteries in the glow clip box, get those tomorrow and see if I can get it running here before I take it to the field..might be able to get the extra going, but the battery might not be any good will see tonight, mean time still covering the skydrill...CREW,,I think I might be up for a fun fly maybe around May....got a few more toys to get ready,,,and my reedie racer so I can get some practice in...this unemployment stuff is ok....Rog
Old 01-19-2010, 06:16 PM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: went flyin today

I flew my Page Boy today. It should have a 360mah battery in it, but to get it to balance I got a 750 mah battery in there, guess what it flies well over 15 minutes, (seems like an hour with this little one), two flights where enough for me. Back to my building board.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:58 PM
flyinrog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: went flyin today

Dusted off the reedie racer , had to make an engine from one of those last finned product engine and a golden bee tank that the crankshaft had too much play in, so a golden product engine,,hope to test it tomorrow as the weather turns again thursday to rain...gotta start gathering and pricing stuff for saturdays swap meet too...dont think I can get the extra ready too though....Rog