Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > "1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes
Reload this Page >

Vintage Glow Engines

Community
Search
Notices
"1/2 A" & "1/8 A" airplanes These are the small ones...more popular now than ever.

Vintage Glow Engines

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 11:12 AM
fit90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vintage Glow Engines

Does anybody know if Vintage Glow Engines is still in business? I have been waiting for some parts for a much longer time than usual. Plus, they appear to have left the "bay" and Reggie is not responding to email or answering his phone. It is unlike him and I hope that all is well with him.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Cox International
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: Vintage Glow Engines

It should probably befall Reggie to answer this question but I shall make an attempt myself.

Reggie has multiple businesses on the go and, from what I gather, was spreading himself too thin.

He did email me to say that he has put his eBay store on "vacation mode" and also mentioned that this would only be temporary.

Reggie is an honest person and will deliver anything that you bought and paid for; I would not worry about that. He is likely so buried in emails and phone calls that he has fallen behind a bit.

As my main competitor, I miss him already and hope to see him back soon on eBay

Bernie
www.coxengines.ca

Old 09-13-2010, 04:31 PM
fit90

All is cool and Reggie is fine.  He called me and the parts are on the way and I am looking forward to seeing them.  Hope to see his store back on the "Bay" soon.

Bob
Old 09-22-2010, 02:29 AM
Atomic PUnk

You have made me feel a little better. Iordered a red CNC carb body from him almost two weeks ago that Icouldn't get from you. Ifinally found his phone number on facebook tonight so Iplan on calling him tomorrow. So far no answers to my email. Just so long Iget my part Idon't care about how long it takes. With you saying that he is a stand up vendor makes me feel like Iwill get it given time. You have proven that you are a stand up vendor with just the few dealings that Ihave had with you, so your word means alot
Old 09-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Cox International
My Feedback: (10)

I actually received an email from Reggie yesterday informing me that he was shipping me some stuff he was working on.

I would not be concerned one bit about his integrity. He just has too many businesses on the go and therefore dropped the Bay shop for a bit until he gets caught up. I am quite sure that anything someone bought from him and paid for will be delivered. Following is the phone # he publisches on hin other on-line store:

843.276.5916 (between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. est)

Cheers
Bernie
www.coxengines.ca
Old 09-22-2010, 03:47 PM
VGE Hobbies
My Feedback: (9)

Hey Guy's,

I have been running myself very thin doing way too much. I have been working from 7a - 11p almost every day for the last 2 months.

I had to place all my Cox stuff on hold until I get caught up with my other businesses. I'm looking at 2 months out till I can reopen my web store and ebay store.

For all my customers I'm very sorry for the delay in getting your orders out and the inconvenience of the store not being open.

My email address is [email protected] I'm only checking it every other day or so when I can. My personal email is [email protected] and it will go straight to my cellphone, this is best way of contact. The phone # listed is at my Vintage Glow Engine's office number and I haven't been at the shop this week.

I'm not going anywhere soon unless someone buys me out. lol Just Joking.