RCU Forums - View Single Post - Southern California Tracks? (mainly Mission Viejo area)
Old 10-22-2010, 08:22 AM
rflippin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Southern California Tracks? (mainly Mission Viejo area)

***UPDATE*** I stopped by Traveland USA and spoke with a gentleman named Ron, he is the new events coordinator there. He wants to build r/c race tracks on the property there but doesn't quite know how to approach it. He is interested in building an offroad track, a street track, and also has a smallish pond he wants r/c boats in. As of right now it seems to be a marketing tactic to get people into the park and it will be a free place to run and race, more or less entertainment for folks visiting the grounds. He is pursuing this very aggressively and needs some peeps that have experience in building r/c race tracks to help with the layout, construction and logistics of the project. This is a great opportunity for the local r/c community to come together and build something cool for us. As I mentioned Ron is aggressively pursuing this and needs your help. Who knows where this goes, but it's on private land with an invitation for us to come and play. I would be more than willing to help with construction or anything else that would be helpful. It could turn into something very cool. Please contact Ron at 949-279-4550 and he will be eager to show you around the facility. I went over there yesterday and he was practically begging me for help in the endeavor. Also feel free to respond to me via emai [email protected].